Omg... I lost last week's BC by ONE VOTE.

Tamara

I'm sooo sorry! I did vote for you, but it sucks that you lost by one vote. Too bad we can't vote on side accounts, or I would have voted again.

Your vote has been cast for Sepheya. Better luck this time!

Losing by 1 vote must be absolutely frustrating o_O. *passes you icecream to cheer you up*

As usual, you have my vote for sure ;)

Me see more shiny in this drawing! *_* Or is it due to the colours? XD I do love the clouds on her body though :) Subtle but visible!

You know the drill - advertisex9999999999999999 XD

Losing by 1 vote must be absolutely frustrating o_O. *passes you icecream to cheer you up*

As usual, you have my vote for sure ;)

Me see more shiny in this drawing! *_* Or is it due to the colours? XD I do love the clouds on her body though :) Subtle but visible!

You know the drill - advertisex9999999999999999 XD

Yay! Icecream! *nomnomnom*

Yeah, I'm going to work my butt off trying to advertise this week - atleast a couple of hours a day. :T

And thank you for the great support everyone!

Orevville - What problems are you having that they keep getting rejected? Are you sure you're using the correct file type and the right size? If you need any help figuring it out, I can help you out and reduce the file size and all that for you. Let me know.

Num - You're not too late! I just added the link to the first post. I hadn't added it, and I had my siggy removed - so I didn't have a sig yesterday. You should be able to vote now. :3

Stephie - I have a really good feeling I might be snagging 2nd place this time around. The other competition (Loaii) seems to be butting heads with me, in terms of people's manual voting. Not sure why. Maybe they like the detail in the other image. *shrug*

Bluerang - No worries! Spare a vote this time, aye? Methinks I'll be snagging 2nd place this time around!

Luci - Thank you very much for your vote! Here's hoping. :D

She looks sooo angelic!

She sooo has my vote =D

Thanks so much! Every little bit helps, and I've been working really hard for this week. I'm thinking she MIGHT snag gold if I'm lucky enough. I'll be really happy if she goes at this rate. :D

Isnt it scary how one vote seriously does make a difference.. people don't think that their ONE vote will matter, but it really does!!

Haha, and in this case it really would have mattered!

We might be getting gold, or guaranteed silver. I've been working so hard to advertise. :T