Part Seven, So Difficult...

renots_42069

I've tried over and over with my combinations, I've also looked on thedailyneopets help guide...I was thinking, has anyone found out a specific combination to get passed this part? Or is it just luck?

-Ashley

Well, you know that color list that is in the guide? You need to figure out what turns your potion green, once you find what ingredient does that for you (it's different for everyone), write it down... then try to make it turn the next color on the list (blue). It will probably turn into black goo a few times while you try to figure out your first combination. Once you enter the first 5 (or so) ingregients in order- after you reset your pot, back to red from the black sludge- then the poor guy should shrink. After that, your ingredient order will be different again, but you still need to start from the top of the list of colors again, from scratch again. Then figure out the final combination and make your pot change in the order of the color list. You'll get a message saying he drunk it. So, yes your pot will turn to sludge often, but remember what ingredient turn your pot certain colors. Also remember that when you get a message after getting the first few ingredients in order, that the sequence starts over and the new ingredients will be added to your list- try to always get to change in the order of the color list. Hope this helps some...

1. 1. Green
  2. 2. Blue
  3. 3. Purple
  4. 4. Grey
  5. 5. Pink
  6. 6. Rainbow
  7. 7. Green swirl
  8. 8. Sparkly purple
  9. 9. Red and silver

Thanks, I'm afraid I have already completed part seven before I got to read your instructions, and didn't get to use your advise, but you gave really good instructions lol. And it actually made sense when I read your instructions :D Thanks a bunch ...

-Ashley

...BRING ON PART EIGHT!!! lol