Help me

C.A.V.

Where should I go to for next year's cup?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I go for next years cup?

• Meridell
    • Shenkuu
    • Maraqua
    • Krawk Island
    • Lost desert

I need help choosing a new team next year. I dont think Meridell is taking me anywhere and all I got was a dumb wooden medal. Help me choose where I should go next year, Shenkuu, Lost Desert, Krawk Island (congrats on the win!), Maraqua, or should I stick with Meridell?

If you like Meridell stick with them. AC is about having fun and loving your team, not winning. But, if you really want to change...

I think its going to be either Maraqua or Shenkuu for the win next year. Shenkuu grows stronger and stronger every year, and I think they will keep getting more and more popular all the time. People really like Shenkuu in the cup and out of the cup. It's just a really cool world. Maraqua on the other hand has a large, committed fan base who must be tired of loosing by now. I see tons supporters for The Wave, so unless they really are cursed, they are overdue.

So if your just picking to win, maybe go with Shenkuu, but if you want a team with a good shot at winning, AND a really active, fun, polite fan base...

...then maybe you should go with Maraqua. V and a lot of the folks her at TDN are Maraqua fans, I'm sure you would have a blast with them.

I personally cheer for V-pets every year knowing we don't have a shot in hades at winning, but they are just my favorite team. I love them!

And I intend to do a lot more next year toward recruiting for and supporting my team. We are way to cool to be doing so bad every year.

I think that it really depeands on which team that YOU want to help win, even if it was Faeriland than you should stick with it.

BUt everybody is different, I can only suggest that you choose Maraqua cuz it the coolest and cuz the people there are very kind and friendly :yes:.

I see tons supporters for The Wave, so unless they really are cursed, they are overdue.

Statistically speaking theres no such thing as overdue, they have the same odds of winning every year (unless of course they are removed from the cup). Its like flipping a coin, you could get heads 4 times in a row and assume it should be tails soon.. its overdue to be tails... but its still a 50/50 shot at getting heads or tales.

--> I'd go with Krawk island, that's been my team since the beginning, it was nice winning this year, we came soooo close last year!! ... but its who I like, and if they hadn't of won.. I'd still be happy I picked them :)

Well, that entirely depends on how much you play. Shenkuu and Maraqua are for hard workers, Krawk Island is for slackers(not always, just this year), and the other two are for your average player.

HEY why do you say Krawk Island is for slackers!? ..

I think he meant to imply that Krawk Island is likely to be bogged down with many freeloaders in the upcoming AC, due to their victory in AC IV. Which is, sadly, probably true... :(

Quite honestly, I don't think you should pick teams based on how you expect them to perform. It's much more fun to pick a team that you want to help propel to victory. I'm a Maq personally, and I joined Maraqua because the players there are dedicated, helpful, and sporting. Plus, it's a cool world. :P

Well analytically speaking, that's highly likely, but this is the Altador Cup we're talking about. Anything can happen. ;)

The cursed cup will no longer stand next year because darigan will bounce back! WOOT! =P

Ahem.

I think you should stick with Meridell. From what I saw on the boards during the cup,

it looked like MD had lots of team spirit. Trust me, if the team members have no team spirit,

it ruins the entire cup. <_<

Ah. Loyalty. A thing that I only discovered at the end of this year, when I finished my first cup with SK.

Personally, I would stay loyal to MD. A great team, they are, full of hardworking players and team spirit.

I'm on SK, because I heard that we are a team of hardworking people. I don't know what the NeoBoards are like, because I'm under 13, but on TDN, every single SK player is friendly. And hardworking.

But if you really want to change, then go with MQ. So many of my friends are on that team... so something must be happening over there.

PS: If you think the dumb medal is bad, wait until you get the SK trophy on your lookup. ;_;

DC is another team you should consider. But we're a silver or higher team. Unless you plan on working hard though, don't join us, DCers have never taken kindly to free loaders.

And yes, I agree. The curse has passed us, but still clings to HW for some reason. Our year is coming up shortly as the the first double winning team. Just watch us as we blow through the ranks and knock you team in the stats down 5 spots next year. :yes:

Statistically speaking theres no such thing as overdue, they have the same odds of winning every year (unless of course they are removed from the cup).

I know I was just being silly about the curse of Maraqua, and then commenting on the fact that I don't understand how they

couldn't be doing better. It's seems like they have twice as many supporters as some teams that do way better than them.

I know I was just being silly about the curse of Maraqua, and then commenting on the fact that I don't understand how they

couldn't be doing better. It's seems like they have twice as many supporters as some teams that do way better than them.

Maraqua has performed better than ever this year. We got 5th. I'd say that's a big improvement considering we've placed 10th, 9th, and 10th in the previous cups.

If you want to join Maraqua, you'll have to play hard since I'm guessing we'll be aiming for a higher rank next year. :D