Happy V-Day!

Izzy ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, V! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This is a bit late, but anyone who wants to join in the Underwater Spirits celebrations can head to our webbie! :yes:

Yay, I've been holding out for ages to see that! Geez, someone is popular, look at all those presents and messages :O. (I'm waiting because I want to get you non-duplicates :P). TNT may as well put your VDay on their calendar, golly :O.

TNT may as well put your VDay on their calendar, golly :O.

They most definitely should! V deserves it! :D

*randomly showers thread with confetti*

Yay, I've been holding out for ages to see that! Geez, someone is popular, look at all those presents and messages :O. (I'm waiting because I want to get you non-duplicates :P). TNT may as well put your VDay on their calendar, golly :O.

Uh-oh

That means I need to update my wishlist today XD.

(Keep in mind that I want some furniture in duplicate though.)

Thank you for all your wishes and to everyone who made my birthday special *grouphug*

• 4 months later...

Happy Birthday Paul

Shame that the recent events are overshadowing what should be a joyous day for you

wise choice on the banner, antagonistic behavior is not something thats needed right now....

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.