TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

Seven, now, if you include me.

(Or not...)

I might rate some more later, but here's what I think of Amanda's:

Originality 10/10 - Never seen it before

Scenery 10/10 - Nice creepy theme

Theme Flow 10/10 - Again, the theme looks amazing

Overall 10/10 - I can see why your on Customisation staff now :D

And... here's what I think of Pluto.

Originality 9.5/10

Scenery 10/10 - Background suits it, and crystals everywhere.

Theme Flow 10/10 - I like it; very nice theme

Overall 9.8/10 - A very well done customisation.

Sorry, im going to try doing the rating thing on your pet..lol

Pluto

Originality: 10/10 Who doesnt love cybunnys? :D so fluffy, and almost every pet is dressed original

Scenery: 9/10 Sparkly, love it, the background is many different color shades, so it looks nice without a background item

Theme: 9/10 Not totally sure, but reminds me of an ice princess! :D or winter queen, tiara has to be there for a reason :)

Overall: 9.3/10

:O

I envy Amanda.

I reckon it would be SO fun working with Neopets clothes all day.

Anyway...

Here's a rating of Sapphy's pet, Jesorei!

Originality 8/10 - Meh, AC theme, seen it before.

Scenery 7.5/10 - Kinda cluttered

Theme Flow 7/10 - Winter clothes do not work with the AC theme.

Overall 7.8/10 (yes I love rating stuff with decimals) - Not a bad effort. ;)

yes yes, LOVE doing it all too, i am obsessed with wearables. And thank you for the amazing rating Muffinman! :D I am very much half asleep and am going to head to bed soon, dont want to make a fool of myself on the forum! lol, Good night everyone, and if you do this again tomorrow, dont forget to invite me! lol

Ooh fun topic ^_^ Bit NC crazy, so most of my pets have a pile of stuff to wear xD I'll try and go through and give rates to everyone who has posted, but for now here are a few of my favourite outfits for various pets...

4.png4.png4.png

Zadue - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iz9piper - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - StolenDreams

4.png4.png4.png

Chavaun - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sheng_Chi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Skeezite

I'll post more later if you want me to lol

Zadue

Originality: 9/10 - A faerie draik on a picnic

Scenery: 10/10 - Simple scene.

Theme Flow: 10/10 - Easy and light theme.

Overall: 9.6/10

iz9piper

Originality: 9/10 - Nice summer

Scenery: 9/10 - I love the scene. Even without the wind chime it would be great! :D

Theme Flow: 10/10 - Reminds me of anime Emma. Victorian women bathing suits are just like regular clothes.

StolenDreams

Originality: 9/10 - Tulips and more tulips

Scenery: 10/10 - Very nice.. i <3 tulips

Theme Flow: 9/10 - Are Faerie boris really color blue? Maybe there is a better color.

Chavaun

Originality: 9/10 - Night walk?

Scenery: 10/10 - Not creepy but really goes well with the theme.

Theme Flow: 10/10 - I love the ghostkerchief. Also, it feels like Paris during the victorian times

Overall: 9.6/10

Sheng_Chi

Originality: 10/10 - Finally! a dragon spell caster!

Scenery: 10/10 - Simple

Theme Flow: 9/10 - I love the spell caster look though the head part is a bit plain. You might want something like a tiara or a "Spectacles of Perception"

Overall: 9.6/10 - Horay! :D

Skeezite

Originality: 9/10 - Indiana Jones!

Scenery: 10/10 - Very adventurous feel.

Theme Flow: 9/10 - Not sure what the staff is for but it goes well with the brown color scheme

Zadue

Originality 8.5/10 - A faerie Draik on a picnic?

Scenery 9/10 - A nice, simple scene

Theme Flow 10/10 - I can see the theme you are going for

Overall 8.8/10 - Nice.

I might rate the other ones later.

Izzy:

Zadue:

Originality: 10/10- bright, vibrant.

Scenery: 9/10- Simple.

Theme flow: 9/10- I feel like more should be added! xD But overall, simple and it flows perfectly.

Overall: 9.3- Pretty NC dress. :P

iz9piper:

Originality: 10/10- tropical escape!

Scenery: 9/10- I'm not sure how that chanelier got there, but it sure does make the scene extra colourful!

Theme flow: 10/10- The clothes fit Iz perfectly while she's bathing in the waters. :)

Overall: 9.7- I want to go there!

StolenDreams

Originality: 9/10- We're at the florist!

Scenery: 10/10- Flowers, obviously, and the background is lovely!

Theme flow: 9/10 The bone necklace brings in a subtle exotic feel. Nice.

Overall: 9.3

Chavaun

Originality: 10/10

Scenery: 10/10 The candle makes the scene mysterious. Or the ghostkerchief. Or maybe its the clothes. xD

Theme flow: 9/10 (by the way, the background has floating pants, I think. :P) So, you want a ghost paint job done?

Overall: 9.7- Love to one of the newest ALP members!

Sheng_Chi

Originality: 10/10- Library guard/supervisor

Scenery: 10/10- Magical quill, who wouldn't think that's great?

Theme flow: 10/10- The staff makes me want to keep quiet around that library at all times!

Overall: 10/10- Personal favourite!

Skeezite

Originality: 9/10- Exploring the tombs.

Scenery: 10/10- Straight-forward, simple.

Theme flow: 9/10- the helmet looks more for a mine, but we can't change that. :P The staff is a nice accessory.

Your pets seem spoilt to bits! :D

Thanks for the comments guys! Skeezite is just a labrat who stole Iz's mining gear to go exploring the tombs xD Iz doesn't know yet, she's too happy in her lagoon...

I'll just offer a few comments one everyone's pets, not a fan of numerical ratings lol Please don't take any comments I make the wrong way - I have a lot of stong preferences for customising pets. I'll try to offer suggestions wherever there is something I don't like.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE = Muffinman

Alright, he isn't the best pet in the world, but here is theneoking_27!

4.png

I plan to show off his weapons when TNT make weapons wearable, but meh.

Simple, which is usually good... not really sure what theme you were going for though since there are KQ, DD, AC and fishing items in there lol Not sure quite what it is about this one exactly, I think its just that they don't match - I'm a huge fan of themes that tie together well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE = Muffinman

Here is thelutariprince. =D This one /sort of/ has a gaming theme, so here it is.

4.png

Ah now this one I like much better :) The gaming theme comes through quite well, and the bright colours are fun ^_^

QUOTE = Stephanie

Haven't customised my pets in a while...but might as well show them off!

2.png2.png2.png

Pets in order: Locindia, Sharandu and Tibbles_57.

Locindia - Like already posted, the certificate doesn't really tie to the theme, but the rest is cute :) That jacket is one of my favourite wearables, I wish it was available for other species! There is a matching hat you could think about if you wanted to, I think it would suit better than the orange one.

Sharandu - AC is a popular theme and its hard to be really original with it *shrugs* You've done pretty well with whats available though!

Tibbles_57 - Another AC background... suits the colour I guess, perhaps think about what else you could use to match your theme? AC backgrounds are way overused D:

QUOTE = Cute Cybunny

2.png

This is Strawberry_heart_1, gonna post the others afterward too. Basically this is a negg themed customization, gonna colour her strawberry or morph her to a cybunny than paint her plushie.

Pretty theme, but it doesn't really tie together as much as I like. That red jacket Stephanie has, and the hat I mentioned to her would be cute for your Usul too :) Not everything cute is NC! Often the species-specific wearables are the best place to start! The dress Sheng_Chi is wearing is a NP Draik wearable and I like that better than any NC ones for her. Its definately possible to get by without the mall!

And like most of the others I didn't get the candle xD Basket of Neggs perhaps?

QUOTE = Sapphy

Cool topic.

2.png

I'm not good with rating and stuff though. xD

Bit much going on for my tastes, sorry ): This seems a bit like three different themes thrown together... if you separate them out I'm sure you could come up with 3 outfits for her to rotate between!

QUOTE = Cute Cybunny

*LOL* I knew that some of you will comment on the candle but I put it their cuz it is floral, and about the dress, all the nice dresses are in the NC mall=I cant go there.

2.png

This is Fantabluey, ignore the name please cuz she used to be a blue jubjub. AGain, the candle, I put it there cuz it has the same colours as her robes and it also has this calming effect of Shenkuu.

Again the candle, yes xD There are certain backgrounds where those work... outdoor ones aren't usually included in that list. Have you seen the Lunar Temple Background? That would suit your Koi's other wearables and theme perfectly :)

QUOTE = Cute Cybunny

And here is my last one name Kauthar_best_1, I named her after me.

2.png

I like the theme :) Its a great way to use the Kau farmer clothing without resorting to the same overused background and milk trinket. I don't feel the scarf and the box of fruits *quite* fit, but overall its pretty good!

QUOTE = Super Squirrel

These are my 4 pets. Ardoniku is the Cybunny, Ryan is the Kacheek, Vickels is the Kougra, and yogurt is the Mynci.

2.png2.png2.png2.png

Keep in mind that i'm an anti-NCist. I hate the NC mall and refuse to buy clothes from there. Yogurts clothes are a different story, yes they are NC mall RELATED. But, I spent the NC on the AC, not clothes.

I don't quite see your logic with the AC wearables not being strictly NC but meh.

Ardoniku - Spooky! Bit simple for me, and not so sure how the gloves fit, but still you do get the spooky theme over pretty well. Perhaps some trinkets or other accessories?

Ryan - As has been mentioned, this is a combination I've seen very much overused on Halloween Zafaras... still fits I suppose but I can't get past the fact that I see that on so many other pets sorry!

Vickels - Aw, he's sad ): Wee bit busy... your poor Kougra is getting lost in a pile of wearables lol

yogurt is - Cute, AC theme, can't really say much more xD

QUOTE = Super Squirrel

2.png

Is this better for Vickels? And btw, i'll change him later to a Darigan Hissi, but for now he's my lab rat.

This is a little better... he's still sad though! ):

QUOTE = Amanda

2.png Here is my favorite pet, even though the color is not right right now. All your pets look awesome!!!!

Colour isn't quite right with those dark wearables but you've said it won't be permanent :P Only suggestion I could maybe offer is perhaps a darker necklace than the stained glass one? The gothic one would suit the look I think! Wee bit too many contrasting colours for me as it is... I prefer simpler customisations xD

QUOTE = safetymath

Anyway, here are my pets Maukaue, Mmoop and Cisymur:

2.png2.png2.png

Maukaue - Not such a fan of the lights (she's outside afterall) but I love the mushroom with that background, thats awesome :) Perhaps think about some clothing a well, rather than just trinkets, etc?

Mmoop - I do love that background... one of my favourites ever, so elegant! Tree stump in the ice confuses me a little though xD

Cisymur - Nice Island theme, can definately see where you were going with this one. Again, some actual clothing might be the next thing for you to think about!

QUOTE = Sapphy

2.png

This is Jesorei - can you guys rate her too? Thanks so much!

Never know what to say about the AC themes xD This is a little inconsistant (RI shirt, Shenkuu BG, etc) but if you had a RI BG as well, it would be a pretty nifty theme :)

QUOTE = Ruto

2.png

This is Pluto.

Cute! Wintery/ice themes are some of my favourites :) Not a fan of wings on 4-legged pets, but thats more of a personal preference lol

So this topic's pinned now? :laughingsmiley:

StolenDreams

Originality: 10/10- Ooh pretty. :)

Scenery: 10/10 - Very nice and relaxing feel.

Theme flow: 9.5/10- Maybe something else to wear...a flowery hat, or something like that? Apart from that, great!

Overall: 9.8/10 :D

Anyway, thanks for the advice, what do you think of Aquielia now?

4.png

Yes! I think that people would appreciate the tips by others users (maybe to help with entering the customisation spotlight perhaps *hint hint* :O)

I love her being blue now, a lot less cluttered with random bits and pieces. Her hands look a bit blank, maybe add an accessory of some sort? (Sorry, I'm blank with ideas).

But nice job! :D

Muffin Minion

Originality: 7/10- Lost Desert supporter, but that certificate confuses me...

Scenery: 7/10- Again, the certificate is a bit off.

Theme flow: 6/10- You could of added something other than the certificate. (Sorry I can't suggest anything! D:)

Overall: 6.7/10- Have some fun customizing! Don't limit yourself to the minimum!

And congrats Izzy. :)

Muffin Minion:

Originality: 6/10 - Sorry, I've seen WAY too many AC themed pets. D=

Scenery: 8/10 - Like what Steph said, that certificate doesn't belong there.

Theme flow: 7/10 - I like it until I see the random flowers and that darn certificate.

Overall: 7/10 - Don't add random trinkets when you see them. Find something that fits the background more. :)

yay! I love it being a pinned topic!:D

Aquielia

Originality - 8/10 - simple

Scenery - 9/10 - A lot less clutered and a lot more blue (which is my favorite)!

Theme Flow - 8/10 - Simple underwater theme is good. though you might want to add something on her hands.

Overall - 8.3/10 - very nice.. :D

Muffin Minion's pet

Originality - 8/10 - another altador cup theme

Scenery - 8/10 - It's very obvious that it's altador theme

Theme Flow - 8/10 - Remove the certificate.. you might want to switch it with something like inflatable yooyuball

Overall - 8/10