TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

Post a picture of your pet here and let others rate them. Also, don't forget to rate the pets before you.

Suggestions, critiques and advises are welcome but be sure to be as polite as possible.

EDIT: It would be awesome if Amanda could join us here... :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*).

Important topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

Alright, he isn't the best pet in the world, but here is theneoking_27!

4.png

I plan to show off his weapons when TNT make weapons wearable, but meh.

Depending if this one proves popular, I might post some of my other pets.

By the way, BJ, Mir has never looked so good :)

EDIT: I have no idea where that gravestone came from. x) Me must of been tired. The bad monster is gone now. :O

theneoking_27

Originality: 5/10

Scenery: 6/10 - Not sure how a gavestone got in the middle of the yooyuball field

Theme Flow: 5/10 - Sorry but I don't know what theme you are going for.

Overall: 5.3/10 - Kacheeks are one of the most interesting to pets customize. Think of a certain theme then slowly go for it.:D

By the way, BJ, Mir has never looked so good :)

Thanks Lion. :D

Alright, thanks for the honest rating! I think I was tired when I put that gravestone there, lol.

And now I have another one! :O

Here is thelutariprince. =D This one /sort of/ has a gaming theme, so here it is.

4.png

Oh, yay!

Haven't customised my pets in a while...but might as well show them off! :D

2.png2.png2.png

Pets in order: Locindia, Sharandu and Tibbles_57. :)

EDIT: Totally forgot to review the pets above! xD I was so excited. :O

BJ: I love Assassin Nation, the armour and weapons are appropriate and flow nicely. ;D 10 out of 10

Mir could do with some spiffying up, his hands look so blank and nimble for something to hold onto! But the customisation follows a great colour code. :)

Lion: theneoking_27 looks a bit lost. xD You could try and make him back in place by having some sort of theme set (for example, Bree could make a key quest theme, with maybe a games background of some sort). 5/10

thelutariprince certainly looks like a fit gamer! 9/10

:O Amanda will rule.

thelutariprince

Originality: 8/10 - Try painting your lutari

Scenery: 9/10 - It surely has a gaming feel.

Theme Flow: 8/10 - Remove the shield. It might be a game prize but it doesn't pair well with the game theme. You could add something like a gormball machine trinket or something just be careful not to put to much.

Overall: 8.3/10 - Much better than the first one.

Locindia

Originality 8/10

Scenery 9/10 - Nice theme. However, the Certicficate looks weird with the whole theme.

Theme Flow 9/10 - Again, cool theme. (excuse the bad pun) But the thing doesn't mix well.

Overall 9/10 - Cool, but it looks like it's been done before.

Sharandu

Originality 9.5/10 - Reminds me a lot of Coach Riki. xD

Scenery 10/10 - Amazing YYB theme.

Theme Flow 10/10. Basically, I don't see any flaws with it.

Overall 9.8/10 - This one is my personal favourite. Very cool theme.

Tibbles

Originality 8/10 - Kinda obvious theme to pick, with the colour and all.

Scenery 9/10 - I can see the whole darkness thing...

Theme Flow 8/10 - Nice. Although, fighting that Tonu might take some work to beat him...

Overall 8.5/10 - It's okay, I guess...

And as for my pets... I'm going to do some shopping for theneoking_27 in a minute. :D

Locindia

Originality: 9/10

Scenery: 8/10 - It's a bit cluttered but I guess that's part of the theme.

Theme Flow: 8/10 - I'm thinking your theme is a rich usul who just made her winter shopping? well, it's nice.

Overall: 8.3/10 - Controlled paranoia.

Sharandu

Originality: 10/10 - I like the looks of it

Scenery: 9/10 - Very nice Altador Cup feel. I'm not sure why the kite was there. Maybe it's to cover the kiko lake sign on the flag and make it look like a yooyu flag?

Theme Flow: 10/10 - Very nice altador fan.

Overall: 9.6/10 - Well done

Tibbles_57

Originality: 8/10

Scenery: 8/10 - Clean and simple.

Theme Flow: 8/10 - I don't want to get in front of that tonu when it charges... :P

Overall: 8/10 - Simple look.

BJ: I love Assassin Nation, the armour and weapons are appropriate and flow nicely. ;D 10 out of 10

Mir could do with some spiffying up, his hands look so blank and nimble for something to hold onto! But the customisation follows a great colour code. :)

:O Amanda will rule.

Thanks... That's my second 10/10 of the day. I'm trying to look for something to improve Mir's looks..:D

Yes, AMANDA we need you here.. :D

2.png

This is Strawberry_heart_1, gonna post the others afterward too. Basically this is a negg themed customization, gonna colour her strawberry or morph her to a cybunny than paint her plushie.

*will follow rating system* :P

CC: Originality: 7/10

Scenery: 7/10 - Not sure how the candle got there. :P

Theme Flow: 6/10 - The clothes could be more vibrant such as a bright pink or light blue. Perhaps a dress the lighten up the occassion?

Overall: 6.7/10- Good effort. :)

Strawberry_heart_1

Originality: 6/10

Scenery: 8/10 - cool and relaxing. Not sure what the candle is for though...

Theme Flow: 7/10 - You need to add something to improve the negg theme. As of now, it's like she is having her afternoon negg slushie in her garden.

Overall: 7/10 - painting your pet might help with the theme. try looking for at our Customization Department for possible colors..

Sapphy: Originality: 8/10

Scenery: 8/10 - I guess the bubbles are water related. :P

Theme Flow: 7/10 - I sort of see the AC theme , but being in the water sort of destroys the concept with a different colour scheme.

Overall: 7.7/10- Try changing the background to something AC related so that there's a main vibe going on. ;D

Strawberry_heart_1

Originality 5.5/10

Scenery 7/10 - Nice. Not sure about the candle though...

Theme Flow 7/10 - You need to work on that negg theme a little more.

Overall 6.3/10 - Nice effort. ;)

Sapphy

Originality 8.5/10

Scenery 9/10 - The bubbles are okay there I guess.

Theme Flow 5/10 - Um... well, it really has a Christmas colour, an AC theme, and then it's underwater?! I mean, you sort of have too many themes going on at once here. Try choosing just one theme.

Overall 7/10 - Nice.

Sapphy's pet

Originality: 8/10 - Fish on water; good basic

Scenery: 9/10 - Very lively!

Theme Flow: 9/10 - I'm assuming your koi is celebrating as Maraqua is winning with their piranha mode attacks.

Overall: 8.6/10 - I want to join with the celebration! :D

*LOL* I knew that some of you will comment on the candle but I put it their cuz it is floral :yes:, and about the dress, all the nice dresses are in the NC mall=I cant go there.

2.png

This is Fantabluey, ignore the name please cuz she used to be a blue jubjub. AGain, the candle, I put it there cuz it has the same colours as her robes and it also has this calming effect of Shenkuu.

Fantabluey

Originality: 7/10

Scenery: 8/10 - At first glance I think it's something like a japanese festival (the only thing missing is the stalls :P). again, the candle... :P

Theme Flow: 8/10 - could he be a shenkuu guard who decides to join the festival?

Overall: 7.6/10 - I think if he/she could be a different pet then it might work better.

Fantabluey

Originality 9/10

Scenery 9/10 - Very Shenkuu like.

Theme Flow 9/10 - I like it because of the Shenkuu theme, it is very calming. =D Candle makes it fit.

Overall 9/10 - It works more than the last one. Good job.

Fantabluey

Originality: 7/10

Scenery: 8/10- with the lights, I see there is no need for the candle. :P (I think the candle would look nice in one of the witch's backgrounds)

Theme Flow: 7/10- The wings... somehow most kois look weird with normal clothes. xD I agree, it does have a festival vibe.

Overall: 7.3- I'm iffy with kois. xD

Kauthar_best_1

Originality: 9/10 - First time to see something like this

Scenery: 9/10 - Plants all around.. nice

Theme Flow: 9/10 - she's a farmer. very clear and simple. but isn't the scarf make her hot? (no pun intended) or was that there to wipe her sweat?

Overall: 9/10 - very good.

Kauthar_best_1

Originality 9.5/10 - Caught my eye when I saw it.

Scenery 9/10 - Coolzies.

Theme Flow 10/10! - AMAZING THEME! I LOVE IT!

Overall 9.8/10 - I like her the best out of all of your pets. =D

CC: Why not post your pets all at once? xD

Kauthar_best_1:

Originality: 9/10

Scenery: 8/10- Ohh, harvesting fields!

Theme Flow: 9/10- The kau looks awkward in those cowboy boots and plain white t-shirt. Seems more western.But other than that, nice!

Overall: 8.7- She looks happy with her crate of harvests! :D