The New Harry Potter Movie!

xfallxxoutxxgurlx

Like it or Hate it?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Like it or Hate it?

• LOVED IT!
    • It was okay...
    • Once again, Warner Brothers destroyed another classic.
    • I wanted too throw up halfway in.
    • It didn't love it, but I didn't hate. I just liked it and I might see it again.

I actually really enjoyed the movie, and this coming from a girl who normally bans all movies that don't follow the book :P But I mean, it was really well done, it was funny (loved that part with Hermione and Harry in the library), and I was in awe for quite a while of the acting job done by Tom Felton on Draco. They did change the last scene a lot which, being as important as it is, is a bit annoying. However, compared to what the movie could've been, it was good.

So yeah, I enjoyed it, and I'm sure I'll pester my mom to get it from Netflix once it's released on DVD :P

I loved this movie, it actually presented things from the book I didn't thought they were gonna put there, and I loved that! Because in some of the other movies, they changed so many things.

I remember, seeing the ending of the book, with the

R.A.B.

letter... I read the book as soon as it came out, so I had to wait like 2 years I think, to know what that meant! Major cliffhanger :crying:

So I just went and saw it again, and I think I like it a bit better than the first time. It has some really funny moments (and some boring ones to have to watch twice) ... I think the problem is theres no really big fight scene, or anything for you to TALK about after the movie is over... so it leaves you with a feeling the movie wasn't that good...wasn't complete. Its more a comedy with romance and light humour.. where one might have expected it to be a bit darker...

Why would they burn the burrow? The burrow is essential in the beginning of the deathly hallows.

ending wasn't as good as it could be, from what everyone is saying. MUST GO SEE MOVIE.

The burning of the burrow was a tad bit annoying, and I am not sure where that came from. I suppose it can still be there for DH...as they are wizards and can fix it up rather quickly I am sure :)

I wanted to see a bit more of Tonks, she is one of my favorite characters and I hoped to see her in the parts she belonged in.

They had better keep every detail in the DH movie :O There is no room for error in the most epic of them all.

Well its going to be 2 movies, so they'll def. be able to keep more stuff in! ...as for burning the burrow.. they prob. did that to put in some sort of good fight scene into the movie ... and look at what dumbledore did with that house that slughorn demolished, he put it back in seconds, so im sure they'll be able to fix the burrow!!