kid cuisine

befree2

Oooh. Care to explain a little bit more about that??

well i got the idea from another user on neopets. They told me to look up "proxy browser" on any search engine (ie google, yahoo! etc) and then you just enter the usual neopets addy into the search box on the proxy browser. simple really. and i think it also may allow users that cant access the NC Mall to access it. Dont quote me on that though as ive never tried it (as we can already access it in Aus).

Thanks for the help lets all keep posting for the new cards! i cant wait til the bonus ones are released

The first bonus one was released on the 16th, I think. The clue tells us that the postcard is on Nick.com. I've seen the card twice on different pages in Nick.com, but couldn't click on it, and couldn't get it to register as collected. Now I can't find it at all. :(

Anybody have any idea where I can find it?

well i got the idea from another user on neopets. They told me to look up "proxy browser" on any search engine (ie google, yahoo! etc) and then you just enter the usual neopets addy into the search box on the proxy browser. simple really. and i think it also may allow users that cant access the NC Mall to access it. Dont quote me on that though as ive never tried it (as we can already access it in Aus).

HA YOU JUST GOT QUOTED!

While I'm pretty sure this works, I'm also pretty sure you might get frozen for this :(

I think with the bonus postcards you have to sign up on Nick.com and I really didn't want to go through the trouble of doing that. Other than that haven't had any trouble finding the other regular postcards and getting my prize.

I think with the bonus postcards you have to sign up on Nick.com and I really didn't want to go through the trouble of doing that. Other than that haven't had any trouble finding the other regular postcards and getting my prize.

You do have to sign up on Nick.com to get the bonus postcards. I signed up for Nick.com in the hopes of finding the bonus postcards on the 16th, when the only bonus postcard thus far was released. I've seen the card twice on different pages in Nick.com, but couldn't click on it, and couldn't get it to register as collected. Now I can't find it at all. :(

Anybody have any idea where I can find it?

• 3 weeks later...
I'm trying to find the first postcard on Nick.com and having no luck. Has anyone else found this one yet?

i've found it, (still can't remember where though...) and i went there, but no matter how much i clicked on it, i didn't go back to neo, and i didn't get a prize. phooey. :grrr:

Does anyone know where the current one is?

something about a lesson from an old salt?

it's at the academy in krawk island. your prize is a fruity bowl of something... :guiltysmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.