when will altador plot stop

kurt___

I think if they do decided to close it down they need to give like at least 2 weeks notice, then no one can complain they didnt get a chance to finish it.

Personally I think it would be cool to re-do old plots. I took part in a few on my original account. They could give new prizes and like... a remake of the trophy, then the people who already have a trophy would still get something new, and the people who missed out could still participate (and get those retired avies! :P )

Personally I think it would be cool to re-do old plots. I took part in a few on my original account. They could give new prizes and like... a remake of the trophy, then the people who already have a trophy would still get something new, and the people who missed out could still participate (and get those retired avies! :P )

I think that's a neat idea, but I would still prefer to have new, original plots. :yes:

*lobbies TNT*

• 3 weeks later...
I think that's a neat idea, but I would still prefer to have new, original plots. :yes:

*lobbies TNT*

IF there should be a new plot the prizes should be huge this time not like the altador plot i sugeest to Tnt that a shenku based plot is created and iin the end a shenku paint brush is actualy invented!!!

Or make a kiko lake plot and in the end all kikos can be painted pea,lemon,AVAcado like the chias

Or maybe a plot should be creayted where neopets would go back in time and find out why jelly land is a hidden place... i mean in order to be solved the player has to do back work investigation and find out what happened to jelly land and why it is not findable on the map.(my theories are that it was visible in neopets past before the site was introduced) and when the plot is over the player who finishes it can see jelly world in the map and maybe a jelly paintbrush could be created in the end.

Phew thats enough thinking for this centurie

I really think its high time to shut this plot and start another. I am sorry but there has been lots of time to get this plot done. I wouldn't feel bad if it did get shut today purely because there are so many guides out there on how to do it and everything else now. I really don't feel it necessary for them to give any kind of heads up on it shutting either. I sort of think it is cool to see what everyone has done as far as trophies and if they leave this open for to long then it won't be very rare and everyone will have it.

• 1 year later...
I tink they need a new one. Im always jealous of the people who have trophys from older plots.....

yeah I don't think the plots should ever close :grrr: at least not the lost desert one that is like the best plot ever!

Sorry I am not good at using quote.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Edited by Spritzie