Codestones

Well, with the CGers back in shops, I'm a little scared to go out and buy codestones right now.

Should I be?

I need a bit of advice, maybe some pointing me in the right direction.

Well I suppose you could check out auctions or the trading post if the CGers are putting you off shops. :yes: I'm pretty sure you can actually get better deals there too, although shops are much faster.

Okay, thanks AA.

You probably could get better deals there...

But, I quit Neo.

But if I go back to it, this topic will be handy.

Thanks again!

CG is short for cookie-grabbers.They are scripts that some people managed to put in the layout codes for the shops,the neoboards and last i heard on their look-up as well.I have now idea how they managed this but it's become somewhat of a problem these days.It basicly steals your account information and password as soon as you visit them(sometimes with your e-mail info as well) ...if you are suspicious of a CG the best thing to do is change your neopets password immediately.And it wouldn't hurt to change your e-mail password from time to time ;)

^ Well, just don't be looking for a cheap deal on the Shop Wiz.

You can always post a topic here on the forums wanting to know the average price of codestones. =D

@Sharon: This TDN guide should help: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/tnaatp/