We did it!

HI Khaly! Welcome to the forums!

The avatar lending program is a great little thing that helps most of us get the item/pet avvies we want.

For item lending,a collateral is almost always required(so that a random event happens and you lose it, the item at least has a base of np so we can start over.Of course it much more preferred that this never happens :D).You check out the items you still need and send a message to the ALP.They will look at your neopets account and post count here on the forum and decide if they lend and with how much collateral.

For pet/petpet lending,you need to apply for a chain lend for a particular month,if that chain is still available.Here you also send your application to the Alp ..well there is a lot of more in-depth information on the Rules page for the ALP.

Hope this helps a little.

Hi, and thanks for the info. How can I donate?? Ive been playing neopets for 5 years or so and, I guess I been usin tdn for 2 years. But there s a lot of stuff to do that sometimes I miss some things. The other day I won count von roo's avie after lots of tries. The ones that i havent achieve are some of the games avies and pet avies. If someone needs help for anything neopet related ill be more than happy to help.

Well, thanks a lot

see ya! :)

You can go to the donation shop located at http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=tdnalp.

If you have any more questions about the ALP, I recommend that you ask at http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtop...0&start=260, which is the thread specifically for ALP questions.

Hi, Thanks for the link! I bought some botles of sand. I was wondering if I can donate items that can be add to the avatar lending shop and if so, what kind of items. By the way, I try to play galrr keno negg and I dint understood it. Aso play dice a roo a roo and nothing... and the only game I am really good at is destruc-o match. LOL I guess I have a long way to go :S

Heloooo!!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohooo!! One more avie! Like a 150 more to go :S

Sorry to post again, but I am so happy!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on-topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

but wasn't some nice person going to lend the ALP a mutant draik?

When she's old enough. Another day and a half or so! ^_^

[Edit: It's official. She's been transferred to staff now!]

Thanks for the donation of your Draik, luv2lindy77!!!

What's the ALP's next goal?

What about a SuAP? I know that it is expensive but we have proved that we can do it right? I am ready to put the shop's link in my siggy if I have to *LOL*...but I will do it if Izzy says so.

@Khaly:

To the left of each of your posts.

For example, yours is currently like this:

Group: Members

Member No.: 12,125

Neopets Username: khalysha

I bolded the part you should be looking for. Of course, as you post, the number will change.

What about a SuAP? I know that it is expensive but we have proved that we can do it right? I am ready to put the shop's link in my siggy if I have to *LOL*...but I will do it if Izzy says so.

Ughh..that is the most impossible to get item ever...even if we would find somebody that was selling(which we wouldn't anyway) it would cost,last i heard, about 500Mil..or more :S ..sigh.

We're better with our own Meocwlops or even a BGC.

I am a new member on "Thedailyneopets forums" and all I can say is that I am very impressed and happy that I found a place where I can share with a lot of other people my love for neopets. Please check out my account wizarding_world. I am trying to build up a positive reputation on these forums so people can lend the necessaries for avatars trustingly. Thank you and please introduce yourself to me!