Lutari Beads

Deepti M.

Which beads do what? I bought a green lutari bead, but it's just increasing my NP from games. I wanted the one that gives you more random events. In the guides I read, it said green is luck. I'm confused. I spend 100k on this, and it took me from my one million in my bank. :crying: So basically, I was wondering what I did wrong. I checked my lutari bead, it's a green oranu bead. My friend has the same one, and she has more luck, but no increased NP from games. Help????

A few people are thinking that the beads are just lucky all around. Even though they are said to help certain things they have a tendency to help them all or at least something they didn't expect. I personally don't know how they work overly well because well i don't have any.

Aww. I didn't really care about the other ones, I just wanted the one that gives me more luck. I heard it's the green one.

Yeah, I did get a mystical codestone a few minutes after I bought one...

Not sure, but my theory is that maybe all of them give more RE's?

My first one that I bought was yellow or so (just know that its not green) and I started getting more RE's. I was playing Sewage Surfer so that increased the frequency of the REs too.

I started out by adding two red beads, and that gave me decreased shop prices. I also noticed that I started getting better random events (petpet PBs, nerkmid).

A few weeks later, I added another red and two blues. Suddenly, I was making more neopoints from games.

I have since added two greens and two yellows. I've been getting a LOT of REs lately. Yesterday, I got six Faerie quests, in addition to other REs. Of course, I played a lot of refresh games, like Dice-A-Roo.

I think all beads help with the random events. I still haven't gotten anything truly awesome yet, like a FFQ or a PB, but I'll keep trying.

I just bought 10 lutari beads and added them to my talisman just to see what ends up happening as a result later on. I purchased 9 of the 10 on the shop wizard....all of them should be on the shop wizard except for the green beads and a couple others...of course 4 of the beads are still normally inaccessible :/

Yes, and they supposedly slightly increase your luck on the site. I think they are worth the investment if they allow me to get better random events...I'm an RSer so I end up refreshing a lot while restocking :P Hopefully my investment does pay off..

So far, just doing Dailies (I haven't played any refresh games or tried RSing yet), I've had four REs today. I think they were worth it.

Actually I don't get as many REs as I did before I attached the beads. So far I have 3 blue, 2 yellow, 2 green, and one red. Nothing happened until I started to attach the green beads (which were the last 2 I attached) My NP earned from games increased, and prices went down in shops, so I think it might just be from the combo of beads that things start happening. They-re a good investment I think, at least my Np increases in games.

i personally have a compleate yellow set, three red, three blue, and two green {thank you lost desert paintbrush} im not all the luckyer with random events but god i love the blue ones, they lower the prices of everything so that i can buy and sell already cheap items at insane profits. id suggest anyone who gets beads and goes the restocker route to buy the blue ones first.