Altador Cup V team discussion!

Guest HBK

Hello, and welcome to the Altador Cup IV team discussion topic. This topic was created so we can avoid having one forum for each team, and so people supporting less popular teams don't have to search the entire forum for their topic. Also, it encourages inter-team chat, which is quite important to this competition.

This topic is pinned for everyone's convenience.

There are some specific rules though, apart from the main TDN forum rules:

• No bashing of any team whatsoever. You will be warned if so.
  • Don't spam saying your team is the best 500 times. Provide something useful for the conversation.
  • Be polite to any member. Don't insult anyone just because they support a weaker team or they lost.
  • If you win the match, don't go shouting your head off. It's okay to be happy, but there's no need to exaggerate.

Basically, those are the 4 golden rules of this topic.

Please follow them, and let's all have a great time. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (HBK).

Main Altador Cup discussion topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*waves Mystery Island banner*

please tell me I'm not the only one...? :P

Nope, I'm with you. :)

Hopefully I'll be old enough soon to use on of those supporter lookups right before/when the cup starts. :D

I'm a little confuse whether to go with the KI pirates or the Shenkuu Ninjas... both had a good year last year and have very solid supporters this year.

For those who wasn't around last year, here is the TDN Nicknames for all the teams:

• RI - Roos
  • KI - Pirates
  • LD - Mummies
  • Shenkuu - Ninjas
  • Meridell - Knights
  • Kreludor - Moon
  • HW - Zombies
  • MI - Natives
  • Maraqua - Mermaids
  • Tyrannia - Fossils
  • TM - Chillers
  • Altador - Altadorians
  • Virtupets - Invaders
  • Faerieland - Faeries
  • Brightvale - Wizards
  • Kiko Lake - Lakers

If you wanted to submit a name for Kiko Lake (or has a better name for the other teams) then please post here or PM me. :D

Also, I think Meridell should be the Knights, and Kiko Lake should be the Kikos (duh :P)

Knights is good too... If everyone agrees then it shall be change..

BJ, you know where my advice lies, right? xD Now choose wisely.

Yeah I know!XD

Your Yooyuball score has been accepted!

Hi willi032,

Your score of 10,001 in Yooyuball has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 1,000 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

This is a neomail i got from neopets, does it mean anything other than there now giving out points for playing youyou ball?

Your Yooyuball score has been accepted!

Hi willi032,

Your score of 10,001 in Yooyuball has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 1,000 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

This is a neomail i got from neopets, does it mean anything other than there now giving out points for playing youyou ball?

It's a glitch. Do not abuse of it.

You're not supposed to get NPs from playing YYB. Do not send your score before the AC starts.

Guest Krawk Islander
how do u put a picture right next to your screen name? i rly want to put a LD picture there

You can go here to change it. :)

Does anyone know exactly when will it start? Because I'm excited waiting, but I don't see any new on the Neopets website. I remember last year they anounced it some days before, if I'm not wrong.

Anyway, why do I feel like the only Tyrannian supporter round here? :*

i usually starts at the beginning of june. the first AC was released on june first or second, the second AC was released on june second, the third AC was released late, on june 12th. so it usually starts in the beginning of june.

i considered TY as a team last year. their cool. b)

Does anyone know exactly when will it start? Because I'm excited waiting, but I don't see any new on the Neopets website. I remember last year they anounced it some days before, if I'm not wrong.

Anyway, why do I feel like the only Tyrannian supporter round here? :*

Well last year's store closes on the 2nd so hopefully the 2nd or 3rd

Ah, Altador Cup. Yes, I almost forgot about it this year due to very heavy workload in real life. I will still try my best to play at least 1-2 hr per day, hopefully.

Have been sticking to Krawk Island since I started to join in AC II. ^_^

Announcements