coaran

Bit curious about how much it matters that the team you support wins, especially now that you keep playing on the same team until the very end. Is it only for the trophy, or do you get a prize point bonus too? Like if two people played exactly the same number of each of the games and got exactly the same scores, but one of them was on the team that won, and the other wasn't, would they have the same number of points to spend in the prize shop?

The team you support doesn't influence the amount of points you get. Points earned can be spent in a prize shop at the end of the tournament.

It's not a foolish question :)

You can send unlimited scores :D Altador Cup is a special event. The only limit is the one your sore body is going to fix you... or the spare time you have. I know some people who almost don't sleep during the event. It's crazy!

Oh it does certainly help your bank if you sell the prizes. Last year's weren't that good, yet I made 6 million profit. Obviously I didn't get enough sleep during the entire event (I was midnight updater too for TDN), but August made up for it. ;)

Oh it does certainly help your bank if you sell the prizes. Last year's weren't that good, yet I made 6 million profit. Obviously I didn't get enough sleep during the entire event (I was midnight updater too for TDN), but August made up for it. ;)

Wow, 6 million?? On what?! I just have some dumb jerseys and a bunch of slushies. Granted, I wasn't able to buy some of the rarer things that cost more points but...

Wow, 6 million?? On what?! I just have some dumb jerseys and a bunch of slushies. Granted, I wasn't able to buy some of the rarer things that cost more points but...

6 Yooyus and a bunch of other good stuff...not that there was a lot to choose from.

No

I just dislike all the prizes.

I got the most expensive book right after the AC, but I don't have enough pts to buy another. So there is nothing there that I really want.

I bought one of everything but the fire youyou from the prize shop, last year xD. And all of it's either in my SDB or gallery right now xD.

That's with me too. I really don't have enough room in my gallery :sad01_anim: So everything just sits there and does nothing except collect dust. *poor petpets*

Ohhhh dear. I can see I'm not going to be getting a lot of sleep over the summer :S *need... shiny... shield* Isn't it amazing what we'll do for a trophy? haha