BirthDate Change?

Nope, it's impossible to change the birthday associated with your Neopets account. You also can't log in without it if you're already getting prompts for it. You'll just have to start guessing.

You can find out the year from a Neofriend because it will tell you how "old" you are, and then you can subtract that from 2009 to get the year, then you only have 365 guesses to go!

Good luck.

Nope, it's impossible to change the birthday associated with your Neopets account. You also can't log in without it if you're already getting prompts for it. You'll just have to start guessing.

You can find out the year from a Neofriend because it will tell you how "old" you are, and then you can subtract that from 2009 to get the year, then you only have 365 guesses to go!

Good luck.

My friend has this same problem but since he doesn't have any Neofriends and he couldn't log in to accept my friend request he is screwed. He did it because he was too young for full access a few years ago and now that he's old enough it's like *face palm*

I'm not sure if any of my friends still play..

So I create a new account and ask someone to help me look at my age?

It tells on my profile when I created the account but not my age..

hmm...

looks like I'm screwed :(

• 10 years later...

So. . . It is 2020 Now. . Is there a way to change your birth date on Neopets? I made my two younger daughters accounts for them to play games and learn the PC n stuff. I would have used my year date if I would have known that I wouldn't be able to be friends with them. Fingers Crossed!