New Chokato (TCG) for lending!

Way to go TDN! I think I'm gonna head over to the donation shop and help out the cause. :)

• 2 weeks later...

We'd be morphing a pet with the potion, so that we could then lend the pet out via our pet lending program ;) And we are currently about a quarter of the way there but donations have almost entirely ceased so I'm guessing that its going to be a long time before we get there.

Bubble, I'm not sure what you're getting at exactly o_O Those methods might be cheaper but they're more luck than anything else... luck has never been my strong point!

Maybe you can sell sand for 1k (which I'm more likely to buy since I've always got 1k around).

Ah, I see. Sorry, I misread the way of getting the avatar. I thought you had to change one of your pets into a krawk in order to get it, but you only have to have it with you. Cool :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a BUNCH for lending me :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.