AAA Challenge: Sutek's Tomb

ChaoticFission

i'm just curious: of those of you who beat it, how did you manage to get the score? for me, it was a stroke of pure luck--i got the TPOSG to appear for me right when i was about to give up and do abigail's challenge. i think that one occurrence used up the rest of my neopets-based luck for the rest of the year.

For me, I try to get as much combos as possible, the best is 4 in a row and above, it helps to increase the time limit as well and also more points...

Manage...

that's not really a question. I just love the game and I'm good at it. Used to play it everyday :P.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Help to Daily Dare 2009.

i agree, the only way to beat it is on hard mode. there are more rows/cols to work with, which means more room for spontaneous combos. also, the point boost definitely helps.

btw, zen mode won't bring home any trophies: your score gets reset on a shuffle. just an fyi.

I don't really have a problem with the game. I just love that the score was over half of what you need to get the 1000 np per game.

Playing on hard mode does give you more points and there are more places that there can be combinations. However it can be worse if there is only one left and you cant see it.

I used the plzsutekcanihavemoretime cheat and just did a lot of combos. I didn't even see any special tokens! It would have been nice.. haha

I just went as fast as I could. I failed on the first go but on the second I was talking to the screen telling it to be nice to me b) and I did get a lot of combos but I didn't really plan for them, they just happened so I spose it was really just luck.

I used plzsutekcanihavemoretime too.

yea, i used the plzsutekcanihavemoretime and a few pyramibreads as well, when there were very few combos left. i tried the screenshot cheat, but since there are only 3 pauses, one of which i used for the time cheat, it didn't really help much.