TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I would love to have a Brown Wocky or a Faery Aisha.  I had a Faery Aisha once, but they did a Neopets makeover and I lost the account in the shuffle.  Today I found out you can't get Faery PB's anymore.

Also, I have a yellow gelert named SaraMichelle and a blue vandagyre named Vanillipi that I no longer want.  I don't want to just Ppund them though.  How can I ask around to see if anyone else would want them?

4 hours ago, Trea said:

I would love to have a Brown Wocky or a Faery Aisha.  I had a Faery Aisha once, but they did a Neopets makeover and I lost the account in the shuffle.  Today I found out you can't get Faery PB's anymore.

Also, I have a yellow gelert named SaraMichelle and a blue vandagyre named Vanillipi that I no longer want.  I don't want to just Ppund them though.  How can I ask around to see if anyone else would want them?

You can still get Faerie paint brushes. Even better news is that Faerie Aisha Morphing potions are only around 150k. You can easily earn that in less than a month if you collect Trudy's Surprise every single day.

Best of luck.

5 hours ago, Trea said:

check out the Adoption Thread here on TDNF and advertise your pets there

a

• 3 months later...

BabyStarPlatinum is looking forward to being a Baby Zafara :3

• 2 months later...

I am hoping,I will be able to train one of my four lettered Neopet's to trade up for a UC Faerie Kougra.

I didn't see that I already posted *facepalm*.I am so used to 

Neopet's.They really *should* remove double posting as a rule :(.

That is why I haven't been on here in 4 months.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments if yours is the most recent reply.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, please review our forum rules.

Edited by xoxlexox01
How did I make a text box *lol*

• 4 weeks later...

I would love a Desert Aisha! My mom bought me a Desert Aisha plushie (which is how I got into Neopets) and I've loved them ever since! A white Uni would be cool too. If not a mutant Uni would be fine.

On 4/14/2018 at 12:20 PM, Naamah said:

I would love a Desert Aisha! My mom bought me a Desert Aisha plushie (which is how I got into Neopets) and I've loved them ever since! A white Uni would be cool too. If not a mutant Uni would be fine.

Mutant Uni is definitely one of my faves!

I'm currently saving for a Super Chia Pea Cape for my Chia.

I'm doing FQ's every day in hopes of a fountain that will pea my chia up!

Just now, SpideyLuc said:

Mutant Uni is definitely one of my faves!

I'm currently saving for a Super Chia Pea Cape for my Chia.

I'm doing FQ's every day in hopes of a fountain that will pea my chia up!

Mutant pets are cool in general. I have a Mutant Ruki already but would eventually like my Uni to be Mutant. Another pet that I would like to have is a Fire Xweetok. I already have a Xweetok but she's currently Yellow. I love the Plushie Wocky but I could never, never, never paint my Wocky. Sorry I could talk about my Neopets all day if people didn't get annoyed. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 4:15 PM, Naamah said:

Mutant pets are cool in general. I have a Mutant Ruki already but would eventually like my Uni to be Mutant. Another pet that I would like to have is a Fire Xweetok. I already have a Xweetok but she's currently Yellow. I love the Plushie Wocky but I could never, never, never paint my Wocky. Sorry I could talk about my Neopets all day if people didn't get annoyed. 

I love mutant pets too! I had a really cool mutant Gelert, but I accidentally zapped it, and it changed to gold. TT__TT

My goal/dream pet right now is a pastel Draik. I have 2 more million NP to go. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a desert hissi so much TT_TT or a darigan hissi! i remember playing the altador cup when i was a lot younger and always favouring the darigan hissi player hehe. island hissi is also cute though!!! i reallyl ike the simple design

• 2 weeks later...

UC Baby Eyrie,UC Grey Kougra,UC Faerie Pteri are left :).

I have two 4 lettered Neopet's to train.

I have a 5 lettered Neopet that my friend might trade for.

She is trying to trade for a second UC first though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 7:15 PM, Naamah said:

I was planning to morph a plushie wocky for someone's wishlist but they vanished on me.  Do you have room for one?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My ultimate dream pet is a male, UC Darigan Draik. I was really close to getting one (by buying a Draik egg and a PB) when the conversion happened. I never got into pet trading, and want to keep the UCs I have, so I have accepted that it will never happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...