TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I just discovered the Mutant Acara and it's the coolest pet I think I've ever seen. If I ever do make a side account, that might have to be a priority.

I really want to paint my shoyru with a stealth paint brush. It's so cool looking! ^w^

On 1/28/2017 at 4:49 PM, heartybfast said:

I wanted a Mutant Pteri because it reminds me of Ventuswill from Rune Factory 4. But I can't find Pteri Transmogrification Potion anywhere :'(

I wanted one too... It's funny, I saved up a ton of NP one time, but I could never find the potion. It made me sad so I painted my Pteri faerie instead. xD

My Dream pet was a wraith Aisha. Thanks to a fountain faerie quest during last years faerie quest event, I now have one. Three of my pets have looks I saved up for and dreamed of- my wraith Aisha, my Shadow Usul, and my woodland Jubjub. I cant decide what I want to do for the fourth, but for now he is good as a fire Acara. 

• 1 month later...

Do dream petpets count? I've just discovered the Halloween Cobrall and I've decided I MUST have one! They're just so cute in their little Grarrl costume XD I've got the usual dilemma of saving or spending, of course, but at least the paint brush is under the 500k mark.

Ah, what a fun thing to ponder...

So far, I'm enjoying the few pets I have, with applexsun, Ansolm and Atrophier. applexsun and Ansolm I'd probably like to paint at some point.

I know for sure I want two more pets (Since I have premium,) that start with A and are just letters. I'd prefer if they were capitalized, or only had capitals on the first letter, but considering applexsun, I'd probably accept a name with all lowercases if the name was interesting enough.

My ultimate dream would be a UC Royalboy Kyrii, but I believe that would be far too hard of a dream to achieve. I have no pets that would be good enough to trade for one, and even then I don't want to part with any of mine. applexsun was my first, and I only made Atrophier and Ansolm recently.

So a more reasonable idea for my final two... I'm extremely partial to Mutant Acaras and Halloween Unis. So perhaps those two would be lovely additions as my final two pets. It would also work well if I tried to do a horror theme with my pets, with the colors being Mutant, Halloween, Darigan, Wraith, and either Ghost or Zombie. Other than the Acara and Uni though, unsure which of my pets would be what. Perhaps Ansolm would be Darigan, Darigan Ixis are amazing, but perhaps also Zombie. And I do feel like applexsun would do well as a Wraith. But that leaves Atrophier, and I don't really like Ghost, Zombie, OR Darigan Usuls. Plus it would waste the two mil I spent on the Eventide Brush. If I had to choose, maybe I'd make them a Darigan Peophin, I do really like Peophins as well.

Ah man, so many ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the Eventide colors, and wouldn't mind getting a Cybunny.  I would also love to get a Pirate paintbrush for my Uni, as I am happy enough with her already, but would like her to be a different color.  It would also be super awesome to get a Faerie Xweetok.  I already have four pets, but if I did get any of these pets, I would probably transfer one to a side account.

• 4 weeks later...

i would loooove an alien aisha or mallow gruno or msp poogle, but i know my chances are extremely slim :sad:

i think after i finish making my lutari pretty, i going to invest in a mutant pet. the mutant acaras and chombies look so hardcore! and i love the colours on the mutant ogrin.

• 3 weeks later...

I know that I said that I thought I had all of my dream pets but that's unfortunately not the case... Hoping to at least achieve the first two on my own and may have to wish for the other. Here's my current list of dream pets:

• Baby Zafara
  • Royal Boy Kyrii
  • Chocolate Vandagyre

• 2 weeks later...

I took a hiatus for awhile... I had no idea about the Candy Kougra until just a little while ago! I'm seriously tempted... Kougras are my favorite species. Can you get it through the Lab Ray? Hopefully one day I will own one. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...