TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I so badly want a grey cybunny and a baby Kougra.  The baby Kougra is easy enough, I already have the baby paintbrush. But the cybunny.....big sigh!

Thanks to a great friend here in TDN land who gifted me grey Cybunny Morphing potion on Cybunny day, I have a happy, grey (:)) Cybunny

• 2 weeks later...

my dream pet was always a baby xweetok and now I have it, I had the money for like months but I didn't want to go from 1mil to 400k, but I finally did it and it's totally worth it ;u; I'm so happy for my little Sapphire, she's everything to me. now I have my heart set on a faerie/royalboy cybunny, my Shieru is already a prince but I want him to be even more magical uwu

My dream pet was a chocolate Xweetok, which I have the grey faerie to thank for her. Other colors i want for my current pet are Disco Quiggle, which I managed to get. Camouflage Grarrl, which I have the paint brush for, but am waiting to get my last paintbrush first. And finally, a Wraith Yurble, which is going to take a while, I've got 1.7m raised so far, halfway there :D

• 2 weeks later...

My dreamies are a Faerie Xweetok and a Zombie Kacheek :wub_anim: I finally got a Baby Aisha on one of my side accounts, so I'm waiting for my next transfer to open so I can send it to my main account. Other than that, my only other aim is a Woodland Uni.

If I said that I'm purely about the stats and haven't really gotten into the whole dressing your neopets up thing, does that make me a bad neopian? I feel like I'm doing a pretty halfway decent job

harry_liu with no name the Sparky
Species: Lutari Colour: Red Gender: Female Age: 3,688 days Level: 472 Health: 924 / 924 Mood: delighted! Hunger: very full Strength: ULTIMATE (917) Defence: ULTIMATE (871) Move: LEGENDARY (144) Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (451)

Notices

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get Premium on my account so I can get a 5th pet slot and give my Baby Grundo a good life...

My dream pet has recently become a reality actually, thanks to a much awaited Fountain Faerie Quest! I've now obtained the Stealthy Shoyru I've dreamed of having ever since I regained my obsession with the Darkest Faerie...

PETPAGE! - I honestly could not be happier than I am now! Boochi had better stay away!

Edited by Anathema

• 4 weeks later...

I have a faerie kougra that I'm not yet willing to change because I wanted one so badly back in the day before all these pretty colors. And before the redrawing of them. My next pet goal is to get my labpet to be a plushie xweetok. Then I need a new dream pet. (I have a stealthy cybunny, pirate eyrie, and maractite usual. Then my labpet who is currently a yellow lutari.) There are just so many cool pet colors!

I love the Robot pets, I think if I got a chance at one of them it would be amazing. c:

Just converted Baby pets. UCs are causing hacks, so I'd rather not have one.

I used to want a Pirate Aisha, but then I found out about the absolutely amazing species called Xweetoks, so now I want one painted Darigan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My dream pet is my Cloud Aisha. I know it's not a particularly rare breed or anything, but I have some really old neopets merch with a cloud Aisha on it that's been with me for so long, the species really means a lot to me now.

I guess the dream pet that I'll actually have to work towards is a Grey Draik. It's the only species of grey pet I've seen that doesn't look sad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...