TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I'm totally cool with my two pets, I suppose it would be nice to paint Ayo orange or purple, also I'd like Ria to be pastel one day. 

As for new additional pets I would like to have a Mutant Poogle and White Cybunny.

EDIT:

I just used my pets' nicknames. Ryo is Ayoruna's nickname, and Ria is Zetria's nickname.

My dreamie is any UC Grey pet, but I haven't got through the UC barrier so that's just a dream(ie) haha :p

I bought a Draik MP back when they were really expensive, played daily and it took me so long, all because I wanted a UC mutant buzz, but now they're worthless as well (the draiks), ahh  :sick02:

As for the converted dreamies, a Choco Blumaroo and RG Bruce ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, my most fave game is Snot Splatter, so I reeeeeally want a Snot Meerca. 

As weird as it sounds.. 

Other than that, I would want a Maraquan Draik because those look really cool >u< everything Maraquan looks really cool in my opinion.

I've got an ElderlyGirl Ogrin UFT. {MagpieMoriarty}
I know it's a long shot but if anybody has any pets UFT and they'd like to trade for her, NM or post a reply. I'm not especially picky, but I love lupes and usuls, but anything is welcome! I don't bite.
Thanks!

I posted her stats here: 
Species Ogrin
Colour: Elderlygirl
Level: 1
Health: 46 / 46
Hunger: bloated
Strength:GREAT (23)
Defence: bulletproof
Move: GREAT (26)
Intelligence: average

She also has a zapped pink kookith petpet. I've tried to attatch a pic, but i'm a 'newbie' so excuse me if it isn't correctly attached. 
2.png

Feel free to offer or NM or PM! Thanks, 
Jae   :)
{Sorry if this is the wrong section!}

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not post the same post on multiple boards. Also please keep your posts on topic. This board is only for posting your dream pets.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My "dream dream DREAM" pet is a UC Cybunny. But I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probabaly never own one because I'm so picky with names and most well-named one is with a frozen user.

But I'm actually really happy with the pets I have right now. They were my achievable dream pets. I'm working towards my other two dream pets (a Halloween Xweetok and a Pastel one). I just hope the name I want for the latter would be free soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's been a few months since my last post here. I still desperately want a Stealthy Cybunny... but I've got two new dreamies: Maraquan Draik and Gelert. I've been saving up for a Stealth Paint Brush but I'm not sure... perhaps it'd be wiser to get two Maraquan pets rather than only the S. Cybunny. On the other hand, Maraquan pets are almost impossible to customize. Anyway, I'll keep saving and we'll see...

My dream pets have changed as I've obtained about half of them and they'll most likely be WNed.. But at the moment they are: Grey Zafara, Island Lutari, Maraquan Tonu, and Stealthy Gelert. 

Would anyone like Bori_Bori_4477 Bori_Bori_4477 the Skunk Bori?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts on topic. There is already one to advertise pets that are UFA/T. Do not post the same thing on multiple threads especially if they are not on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I would really like a Maraquan shoyru, eventually will save up the np, or hopefully get FFQ. I also want to paint my bruce Halloween. I will manage to save the np, or find some other way to get these pets.

Edit: I was given a Maraquan shoyru by a wonderful fellow TDN member! So, I am just posting this to say I now have one of my dream pets and as this was the only one where I didn't know what pet I would paint and so could get one sent to me, I do not have to be on the list, just waiting for some luck (or patience with saving money) for my bruce at this point :)

As a kid, I TOTALLY wanted a Draik more than anything. Morphing potions were in the high millions. I actually returned to Neopets and was on as frequently as I was to save up for a draik morphing potion.

I was almost at my goal and then the draik potion prices went down due to Forgotten Shore and Anchor Management. I bought as many as I could. And then.... I totally didn't want one anymore. Funny how that works. 

My dream pets do change every few months but I really think I want a/n:

• Alien aisha
  • robot aisha
  • some cybunny? I guess? 
  • I love all the basic color aishas and want to adopt ALL of them ever even though I dont have enough space on my accounts 

Idk really. 

Well, I already have a few of mine (UC Darigan Scorchio from way back when I started, about 11 years ago, a Mutant Draik, and a Wraith Shoyru).  Some other ones which I'll prob never get are a Robot Techo, and/or Robot Shoyru, which I think looks nice with and without the casing!   :rolleyes_anim:  ^_^

• 4 weeks later...