TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I really, really do! When I first signed up and had to choose from the list of pets, the Flotsam was the one that really appealed to me.

I think they're very cute, both UC and Converted ones; I just like them I guess.

Thank you so much for your compliment, he's my favourite and my first pet.

I see you have a Shadow Flotsam and some other lovely LEs and a baby pet!

Which dreamie do you want next?

I did, but that's my lab pet so the ray changed him to a flotsam momentarily. He's been zapped Halloween since your message.

I do love my poogles, my robo one used to be my lab pet until that zap, now I'm considering keeping him that way. My faerie poogle is the only dreamie I have so far, I painted her long ago because I knew I always wanted one. I'm a little sad that the faerie poogle never had a uc option because I liked it so much better before the conversion.

My next dreamie would be a plushie xweetok. I really like the xweetok and I think plushie is my favourite colour, but I saw a beautiful customization on a lost desert xweetok so I'm not entirely decided on the colour!

I did, but that's my lab pet so the ray changed him to a flotsam momentarily. He's been zapped Halloween since your message.

I do love my poogles, my robo one used to be my lab pet until that zap, now I'm considering keeping him that way. My faerie poogle is the only dreamie I have so far, I painted her long ago because I knew I always wanted one. I'm a little sad that the faerie poogle never had a uc option because I liked it so much better before the conversion.

My next dreamie would be a plushie xweetok. I really like the xweetok and I think plushie is my favourite colour, but I saw a beautiful customization on a lost desert xweetok so I'm not entirely decided on the colour!

The lab ray has some good timing :)

Congrats on Robot Poogle zap and achieving your Faerie Poogle dream pet!

Oh I see; its a tough decision between the desert and plushie xweetok. Do you seek a permanent customisation? (you mentioned about the desert xweetok customisation) or do you want to change it from time to time. Perhaps the one that gives your more customisation options. I'm sure you'll be able to make a choice in the future.

The lab ray has some good timing :)

Congrats on Robot Poogle zap and achieving your Faerie Poogle dream pet!

Oh I see; its a tough decision between the desert and plushie xweetok. Do you seek a permanent customisation? (you mentioned about the desert xweetok customisation) or do you want to change it from time to time. Perhaps the one that gives your more customisation options. I'm sure you'll be able to make a choice in the future.

I have no idea how I would customize a plushie xweetok, they have so much detail on them as is that I would hate to cover up. I'm actually not much of a customizer though. What I would really like to do is buy one of the Neopet Circle Backgrounds (NC) for each of my pets and just have that as customization as a throwback to the classic Neopet look. However, I haven't been able to bring myself to buy NC.

Sooo. Does anyone want a Speckled Tonu? I was pound surfing and she caught my eye.

P.s. I dedicate my neopets account to adopting and finding good homes for specially painted pets. May not always have anything available but I'll post here and on "Adoption and Trading" forum if I pick up a cutie :)

Or perhaps a painted Eyrie.

I missed out on a Island Eyrie This afternoon. I would have given it to you in 3 seconds flat >:(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have no idea how I would customize a plushie xweetok, they have so much detail on them as is that I would hate to cover up. I'm actually not much of a customizer though. What I would really like to do is buy one of the Neopet Circle Backgrounds (NC) for each of my pets and just have that as customization as a throwback to the classic Neopet look. However, I haven't been able to bring myself to buy NC.

I just looked on Jellyneo and a found quite a few listed in their pet directory. I can understand what you mean, as it would be shame to cover up any of it. You can't go wrong with the Neopets Circle Background though, it's just classy all around. I hope you chance upon a NC card or win some NC then, cause I don't think that background is particular is tradeable. What you choose will be great!

Guys, I officially got my dream pet today! I have to say a big thanks to Spritzie for helping me achieve my goal! I bought a Halloween Nimmo Morphing potion this morning in the trading post for 600K NP and my offer was just accepted! I think Qaoso looks so much better now! :D

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Qaoso

Please check him out! :D

Guest ErikaChristine

My dreamie is a Plushie Kacheek. My Kacheek, Aimora, just zapped Chocolate last week and I've fallen completely in love with her like that. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep zapping for Plushie or not, or just wait for the elusive Fountain Faerie.

Erika, I just saw a plushie Kacheek and then looked at your chocolate Kacheek and thought to myself, I'd totally go for the plushie! The plushie Kacheek's are super adorbs and if nimmos weren't my favorite pet, I would totally get one myself :D

My dreamie is a Plushie Kacheek. My Kacheek, Aimora, just zapped Chocolate last week and I've fallen completely in love with her like that. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep zapping for Plushie or not, or just wait for the elusive Fountain Faerie.

You can't get plushie from the lab... So I should stop zapping.

Guys, I officially got my dream pet today! I have to say a big thanks to Spritzie for helping me achieve my goal! I bought a Halloween Nimmo Morphing potion this morning in the trading post for 600K NP and my offer was just accepted! I think Qaoso looks so much better now! :D

http://www.neopets.c...phtml?pet=Qaoso

Please check him out! :D

Congrats on turning him Halloween :) And perfect timing too!

My dream pets have changed since my last post. Well, sort of. Lenny has always been one of my favorite pets so I decided to try to go back to an all Lenny set. My dream Lennies are:

- Mutant

- Royal Boy/Shadow (I want to cross paint this one)

- UC Faerie

- Baby

I can afford a baby pb now but I don't want to buy it yet. I'm really curious to see what they do for water and stealthy whenever those get made.

My dream pets have changed since my last post. Well, sort of. Lenny has always been one of my favorite pets so I decided to try to go back to an all Lenny set. My dream Lennies are:

- Mutant

- Royal Boy/Shadow (I want to cross paint this one)

- UC Faerie

- Baby

I can afford a baby pb now but I don't want to buy it yet. I'm really curious to see what they do for water and stealthy whenever those get made.

I think you're going to be waiting for a stealthy Lenny for quite awhile. They don't seem to be making stealthy pets very quickly.

I've pondered it for awhile, and I decided that after three years of keeping two pets, I want to get two more. I decided that I want a Maraquan Tonu and a Mutant Lutari.

They're not much of dream pets if you can already afford both of them, though. :P But I'm not going to buy them just yet.

I just looked on Jellyneo and a found quite a few listed in their pet directory. I can understand what you mean, as it would be shame to cover up any of it. You can't go wrong with the Neopets Circle Background though, it's just classy all around. I hope you chance upon a NC card or win some NC then, cause I don't think that background is particular is tradeable. What you choose will be great!

I found the perfect compromise for the NC backgrounds so I don't have to spend any money :D I stumbled across a petpage that has coding for the old school lookup. It has the left hand sidebar, but it also puts your pets into the circle background (as long as they're not customized). I am so ecstatic!

Do you have a second? What dream pet will you be working to get next?

If I ever created something other than another nimmo, I would have to say it would probably be either a swamp gas Ruki or a Wraith Gelert. They are both wicked cool to me :D

If I ever created something other than another nimmo, I would have to say it would probably be either a swamp gas Ruki or a Wraith Gelert. They are both wicked cool to me :D

I really like the water nimmo, I think that would be my first choice if I was to create a nimmo. However, the wraiths are very cool pets! There's just something so intriguing about how the black and the darkness works so well with the femininity of the pink.

I think the water nimmo's are super cute too, but then again I'm obsessed with nimmos so I generally think they are all just adorable! But outside that the wraiths are very cool to me, and the gelert just so happened to look the cutest of the wraith pet options :D And I agree it is eerily cool how those two combine so well! :)