Happy Birthday Amanda!

Xepha

amandabday.png

Happy Birthday Amanda! Amanda is the soul of our Customization department! Everyday, she adds new items into our wearable database and she posts news on Customization front page too. She always comes up with new ideas too, which is awesome :D. Since it's her birthday, why don't you help her by submitting some infos on those items?

On Neopets, Amanda enjoys to customize her Neopets. She is always looking for the latest trends and she spends her time looking at new items released in the NC Mall (hoping to get, of course). She recently got one of her dream pet, Calrian. She also dreams of a Draik...

Make sure to wish Happy Birthday to Amanda! Comment on her forum profile, send her a neomail or even a small present ;)! (Wishlist 1 | Wishlist 2)

Happy Birthday Amanda!

I do LOVE the Customization Database. There was a background I've wanted for ages. I searched and searched but it was no where to be found. Izzy suggested looking it up here. AND THERE IT WAS! Haunted Mansion Background. Unavailable :crying:. But it was nice to be able to see it and know I wasn't imaging it :P.

I think Calrian is spiffy! And I LOVE Chamaren, was going to get that Superpack thing myself ^_^.

So I think you should have a really good day! And that Neo gives you plenty of GOOD REs today! Yay!

AWWW you guys gonna make me blush! lol..Thank you very much for all the "Happy Birthdays"!!!!!

Happy Birthday Amanda, hop you are haing a good day full of good RE's just wanted you to know that the customization place ROCKS MY SOCKS cuz of you.

Happy Birthday Amanda!!

Even thought I don't know you very well but I love the customization section too :D

Enjoy your birthday!!

Awesome sauce TJ?

:PIts great to have a nice graphic from V and your own birthday topic:

Happy birthday!!!~ :D

Do you question the power of the awesome sauce, that hereby is Amanda? Huh! Do ya, do ya, do ya??? Be careful, I hear she turns into a werewolf when there is a full moon and goes down her hit list. I'd watch your back if I were you!!!

Mhmm. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

WOW..Who knew I was awesome sauce? Oh...and the werewolf thing is just speculation...Although, I did wake up in the woods the other day feeling unusually full..lol

Well I'm late as usual, and I don't have much to say, but anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:P I hope you've got a great year ahead of ya!