What game DON'T you want?

heerozero

So I thought it might be fun if we talked about what games we absolutely do not want to be challenged to. I know that everyone is skilled (and unskilled) at different games, so it'll be kinda neat to see which games give the most people trouble. :)

As for me, I really hope Dubloon Disaster doesn't come up. I don't know why, I just REALLY stink at it.

(And I'm also really bad at Magax, haha.)

Actually, I hope both of those come up. I even got the game avatar for Magax :P

I hope the Buzzer Game doesn't come up, cause I can't even beat the first level <_<

I actually got the avvie for the Buzzer Game the other day, so I won't mind if that comes up. :D

I totally agree with Dar-BLAT, though. I can NEVER hit it. :/

(Oh, and I haven't played Wheeler's Wild Ride yet, so I can't comment on it.)

Wheelers ride, buzzer game, meerca chase (yeah, its ok for some people) and etc.

Some games, it depends on what score you have to match/beat (like destruct o match and snowmuncher) otherwise I'll be at the edge of my seat on what comes up...

And 3D games. I tend to steer away from that. I don't think I'm allowed to download the plugin :/

And 3D games. I tend to steer away from that. I don't think I'm allowed to download the plugin :/

Same here. I'd be greatly bummed if they picked games that exclude some users from playing right off the bat. Some of the shockwave games give me problems too.

Wheeler's Wild Ride has to be the funniest game on Neopets at the moment, but I can't even finish the first level (haven't tried it in low quality yet) so I hope not that one. And Sutek's Tomb.

I really suck at most of the games so I just am going to wait and see. The only games I am REALLY super good at were the first two challenges so there goes my security! LOL

The buzzer game?? *dies* That's so hard with a laptop mouse! No control over long distances whatsoever. I really hope that one doesn't come up.
Are you serious?! I LOVE it with a laptop! I fail with a regular mouse. I do, however, use the trick thing :P.

From TDN guide:

There is a little cheat that has been around for a long time for this game. When you are playing the game, if you right click and then left click on the wire again, then you will be able to see your cursor. The Neopets Team did away with this cheat a while ago, forcing you to start again if you did this. However, sometimes it works. But don't try it, just in case it does. (By the way, you don't lose a life doing it.)

My nightmare came true: Meerca Chase II on the Double Dare day.

*faints*

I was 100 points from it just then and I couldn't even send THAT score (with that problems pop up message)

Seconding Buzzer Game.

Zurroball would be horrible for me, too. And Attack of the Marblemen.

I was 100 points from it just then and I couldn't even send THAT score (with that problems pop up message)

Yeah, I did horrible with Meerca Chase, too. Ended up just going for Abigaile's score. *Sigh*

I would not want Mutant Graveyard of Doom II. I Hate that game.

I really don't see the problem with wheeler's wild ride. It is really easy :)

and I don't really see a problem with Mutant Graveyard of Doom 2 :P But maybe it's because I wrote the guide...

Do not want Kiko Match or Meepit Juice Break.

I blame Noog for today's challenge.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I hate Mutant Graveyard 2. I wish there will be jelly bloobs of dome cuz I am EXELLENT in it, But I dont want any 3d or shockwave game.

I have a lot of games where I am dreadful :crying: Dubloon Disaster, Zurroball, Wicked Wocky Wobble, Cooty Wars.

Buzzer Game, Zurroball, Dar-BLAT and all those 3D games like The Last Blast because I can't load it >.<