Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Mynci volley ball!!! :D This was a fun one for me. I can't get the avatar for it, no freaking way, but I can certainly get more than 250 points! I'm so excited!

I'm disappointed the the Tooth Faerie toy just sits next to you, it'd be cool if it zoomed around the pet like Gorix's spaceship used to.

I totally agree! I thought it'd be this giant space vehicle that your pet would float on XD

But I guess I was wrong.......<_< Now it rots in my shop.

Today's game: I looked at my high score and it was 280 and I thought: I could beat AAA.

But no, I didn't...

My high score was 60 for MBV. I started playing and got 30 on the first go. Impressive I kow :P. Lol, somehow I got 305 and beat AAA, yay! I actually quite like the game. Once you get the hang of it, it's OK. Might try for the avvy someday but I'd get mad if the thing glitched when I was in the middle of the game (seems to for lots of people), as it does take a while.

Oo excited for tomorrow!

I personally do not care for Snow Muncher so if anyone has any awesome advice or cool glitches, please let me know. I won't let this game stop me from that Ultimate trophy!!! :(

Not a hard game for me I got it on my second try but I just find the name of the prize very confusing because isn't the prize just a costume head but why does it include a costume as well...

My tip for this game would be at the start of the game try to go to eat the short piece below the few large pieces, this can prevent you from gaining unnecesary bloat (I don't know if anyone can understand this..)

Also try to think of the consequences of eating a certain ice before you eat because if not you may be knock down by the ice above you..

I really don't like Mynci Beach Volleyball. :( I made a score of 290 previously but yesterday I was tired and just unable to play it without making mistakes. So I just challenged Abigail after a few tries.

But I'm better at Snowmuncher; I will beat AAA today :D

Snowmuncher is one of my favorite game :) I play it everday, no matter what the ratio is because I can generally reach that score quick enough.

Tips time!

Usually, I try to stay around the middle row until I see where my potion is. And then my goal is to go down, but toward the potion. Don't go too fast because you want to get the points falling blocks will give you (kind of combo). By the end of level 1, you should have between 600 and 800 pts. In level 2, you start to see the worms. If you eat the block under them, a purple gem is unlocked. If you eat another block under the gem, and a block above falls on the worm, it kills it :D. Purple gems gives you 200 points.

Then you have 2 choices. If you are new to the game, I suggest you to go to almost the bottom of level 2, wait for your timer to get to 0 (you will lose a life) and redo level 2 another time. Then you can either redo level 2 again or move to level 3. I personaly perfer to go to next levels because I like them XD.

Cheat code to clear half of your bloat is buuuurrrrrrrrp (1b, 4u, 8r and 1p). You can type it at any time, but I like to reserve it to level 2 or more.

Notes : it takes 4 block of a color to create a combo of them when they fall. You also have time to collect gem or potion that are not directly under you. Say, you eat a block that will make fall above block and next to the eaten block, you have a potion, you have time to get the potion and move back to your original place before mentionned blocks fall on you.

Bet AAA last night on my second try!

But like Xepha, I play it everyday for the sake of getting nps :P Or maybe I just like this game.

I was sort of confused when the other prize didn't show, and it still hasn't. I had a thought that you got either one of those prizes or something XD

My main aim of the game (that rhymes) is to go for the gems, collect large combos and if you're on the first any level and you're at 100% on the bloat-o-meter, I'd wait until the time goes out and start the level again. That way you lose just one life and can get more points from the start :D

And of course I count the u's and the r's for the buuuurrrrrrrrp cheat ;)

EDIT I just realised V's tips are just the same as mine. I should read more carefully to previous posts XP

Hmm.. some people are still posting that they are only getting the head? I beat AAA and Lulu about 4 hours ago and got all parts of the costume.. :( Good luck guys!

Today's game was.......unpredicted. I fail at this game but hopefully someone'll post some helpful tips.

I'm going to try it tomorrow ^_^

Really Saphira?! I'd like to know what other's got.

Yay I never knew I can beat AAA on my first try. Haizz why doesn't the double dare be on today, I'm going out tomorrow so I may not have time to play tomorrow...

My tip: remember to use the cheat "pyramibread" when you can't find any combination and don't take too long to find one, straightaway use this code as the time runs out fast...

Announcements