Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Shoyru too, it looks terrible on him! :( I wanted him to be a ghostbuster...

With Itchy Invasion I noticed the itch-o-meter fills up faster the less you shoot. So it's okay to go for just the more valuable petpetpets in the first three levels but after that, try not to be so picky. Don't go nuts and shoot everything as soon as it appears, but keep a constant sort of pace and you should be fine. And calm down and wait for ammo when you're low, 'cause you may lose if you go for that tempting blue bug, haha. In level six I think you can only shoot once more when you're low? But you should have enough points by then anyway. Hope this made sense.

I had beaten AAA, was going to challenge him, and I hit send score... how annoying. So I had to replay. But it's all done now, and I need to get ready for uni. Seeya XD

:( I'm trying even with the "pest" cheat, but I can't get further than 815! Only 85 points away! I was mad to try and go for the Scoretacular trophy! Can anyone give me any tips on this?

I'm not sure if this can help you but try to calm down when you play because when you are nervous you tend to shoot continuously without looking at the amount of ammo you have left and you may end up with lack of ammo..

Try to shoot all the petpetpets in the first few rounds then when the next few rounds you are not able to shoot all, try to shoot those higher scoring ones and if you are lack of ammo, don't shoot until you have recharge your ammo again...

I thought today's challenge was pretty easy myself. Same as everyone else, when it says Low On Ammo, WAIT! Then as soon as you see the green bottle thing shoot it and start going crazy again. I didn't even know there was a cheat code for this game :D

EDIT: Also....I passed with 901 points XD! I was like phew.....barely.

Maybe I'm just weird, but today's AAA challenge seemed relatively easy x-x Got it within 5 tries because I kept over-shooting when I had no ammo.

Yeah I know I kept running out of ammo. When I saw the challenge I was like "Oh yay! We did this last year and I got 1200 or so points on it! This should be a breeze."

But for some reason, it's always like when I counted 9, I was out of ammo. Then I figured out that if you kill two petpetpets with one shot, it drains two shots.

While clicking out of a failed attempt at Itchy Invasion, I accidentally sent my third score today, which wasn't high enough to finish the challenge (I sent two good scores earlier just because I didn't want to loose out on NP). And I was going for the "finish daily" trophy. Furious rage!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Guess I'll have to finish it tomorrow.

Yeah I almost did that with Pterattack (or whatever it's called) yesterday. I accidentally sent score twice, so I had to be really careful for the next few times that I tried before I beat AAA's score.

With Itchy Invasion I noticed the itch-o-meter fills up faster the less you shoot.

Yes. Any petpetpet that you do not shoot, makes the itch-o-meter increase. haha

I think the secret to this game is knowing that the pink robot guy comes up after the first pest-b-gone refill so shoot a bit less so you can hit the pink guy and he'll wipe them all out.

*shrug*

Okay well I don't know how to work the quotes thing -.-" But this is aimed towards masaryk_the_mad.

I did the same thing, I send three scores for one of the games. But if you challenge whomever you plan on beating, then beat them and send the score it'll still accept it. It should say "You have sent in your maximum number of scores today. You may however continue sending scores for AAA or Abigail, though you will not receive any neopoints."

If it still doesn't work then I don't know what to tell ya, maybe it's your computer or something, maybe trying signing out then back in?

Yes. Any petpetpet that you do not shoot, makes the itch-o-meter increase. haha

lol, I thought it was time based as well. Oh well, but you have to let it fill up a bit, otherwise you'll just get a lot of cheap bugs and your score won't be high enough..

Today's is pretty simple, just tedious. Here's hoping for an impossible challenge tomorrow!

Mutant Graveyard of Doom II...pretty easy, I beat AAA. I've been pretty busy recently, though. My aim in the Daily Dare is to beat AAA more times than I beat Abigail, but as long as I get the Uberiffic trophy I'm happy.

I wonder, will TNT change the trophies this year? Does anyone know what they look like yet?

Today's challenge was easy Mutant Graveyard of Doom II is a easy game and one of my daily so I beat him from my first try.^^

Announcements