Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

Here you can discuss about the featured dare of the day and share tips with other members. Was today too easy, too hard? Did you pwn AAA or did you set for Abigail because you have no hope to beat the Blumaroo? We want to know it all :D

As for today, I think Turmac Roll is going to be a piece of cake. whee!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the thing with Turmac Roll is that if you don't match the score, you can always hope to be lucky in your next game and to catch one of these berry that gives much points.

I don't really like the prize though. Neohome 2.0 is euerrrtwurttrrt laggy for me.

On TDN coverage, there will be a banner alerting you for the Double Dare above the table for that day. I'm not sure how it will look on Neopets, but I suppose the button in the upper left corner will be lit.

Madison theory about Double Dare is that it will happen on weekend, when people have more time to play...

That makes sense. I just have this strange anxiety that I will miss the double dare, so I hope the Team will make it blatant and obvious. Sometimes I can be a little blind :P I hope it is on a weekend as well because I don't really have TONS of time to get the score I want, although I've been lucky so far with the games (minus Super Hassee Bounce. That game is terrible!)

Oh Turmac Roll was such a headache for me today, i practised a little and got up to 400 so i figured i could make it 650 with some effort. And i did, but it took about 20 games before i got the aquaberry thing and that really helped lol. I think i might challenge aaa for the rest of the games tbh because the challegne is actually more exciting for me than just going 'meh' and beating abi. I say that now, but if tomorrows is mynci beach volleyball then i totally wont try, i hate that game :D

I also got lucky and got the one thing that was 600 so i beat AAA but it took forever to get that.

I am so sad though. The main computer at the house has a virus so no one can go on the internet until it is solved. :crying: I really don't know what im going to do about the daily dare now. I have been doing really well so far but if i don't have the internet then ugg. Since i don't have school tomorrow im not going to be able to use their internet.

EDIT: I was wondering for Lulu do you have to beat it on a certain day or can you just beat it before the 30 days is up?

That's really sad about your internet. I hope you can find somewhere to play. Is there a public library you can go to? :(

And I'm pretty sure that you have until the end of the month to do the NC Challenge. You don't get a trophy for it, so I don't see why you would only have the one day to do it.

Double Dare is scheduled for Sunday, March 8th, 2009. This is when you'll be able to challenge Abi + AAA if you like and win double prizes!

On a different note, Turmac was quite easy after getting good berries.

Aww shoot...I guess I'm only going to get Megasuperb coz I didn't beat the games on the first day, boo T-T Hm...I'll probably get lower than that because AAA challenges will probably get harder @-@

I praticed Turmac Roll like, 10 times then challenged AAA and got a score of 668 or something, woohoo. I still need to do Shenkuu Tangram and Super Hasee Bounce because my computer won't load them up properly.

Turmac roll was pretty easy for a first shot :) I got just over 1000.

Awww, Sunday! That's Monday for me, my busiest day of the week to not go on neopets :(

But hopefully it'll be a less time-consuming one :P

Oh, and I'm the same with BJ, Super Hasee Bounce was definitely not the best start.

-Groan- Finally beat AAA! I challenged him first but I just didn't have much luck with the berries, so I thought I wasn't going to get the score, but I finally did it. I'm not that good at Turmac Roll XD.

Sunday for Neopets is Monday for me too, but I think I can manage to get on Sunday night, when it becomes 12am? I hope so ^_^.

I am for some reason doing amazingly well, I am really bad at Faerie Bubbles too.. I actually got 1000 something and quit but got that stupid "Error processing score" crap and spent another hour trying to get it again. I am REALLY bad at that game! XD

Finally after 2 hours I've got the score I need it and beat AAA.I am very bad at this game usually my best score is 400. ^_^

The same happen to me, it says just '0' but, I still got the prize.

Hmm... I have stop playing faerie bubble for a long time after getting my avi but its still not hard to beat. I thought I got an error processing the score but then when I check back to the main page it seems that everything is still going fine..

Announcements