'Allo (:

zombirific

I am new, if you couldn't guess. XD I'm Haley. I'm 13, and I've been on Neopets since... 2004. Yeah, that's a while. My current account is emobigbird. I hate the name; I blame someone else for possessing me to call it that months ago.

I've recently gotten back into Neopets. I played it for years, and then took a 'hiatus' through 2008. After a year... I am drawn back in. XD Well, to everything except the Neoboards. That used to be my favorite place, but now it's all: "TWILIGHT RAWKS" "OMG JONAS BROTHERS" "miley cyrus is da best" I used to be able to wade through the stupidity to find friends, but I have given up on that for the moment.

I have also started earning neopoints. That may sound 'duh' to some people, but I never used to at all. I hit the 100k mark a few minutes ago, and am quite proud of myself for earning that 'the hard way.' :D

What else... I adore roleplaying. And writing. And drawing, even though I'm a failure at it. I tend to be an artsy person. (:

'Tis all!

Welcome to TDNF Haley! (x I'm Alice, or Ali. Just be sure to read the forum rules and you'll have tons of fun here chattin' it up xD

Ugh, I agree about the boards o-x I like Twilight, but it's getting a little overdone with all the fonts everywhere.

Feel free to PM me with questions, and have fun! xD

Yay, I got first post! 8D rofl I feel special b)

Hi Haley! Welcome to TDNF. You seem like you'll fit in perfectly around here, so long as you don't mind a little insanity! (:

Anywho, make sure you read the rules and all that fun stuff, stay active, and whatever you do, DO NOT eat the cookies!!

(HA! Posted before Jun! After Ali Cat, but before Jun!)

~ Livvy

Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I'm pretty sick of all the Twilight threads and the stuff about Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. I mean honestly. Anyways, welcome welcome. You won't be seeing stuff like that here.

Ali Cat is right. The insanity is inescapable. Any attempt to avoid it will be in vain. So accept it and join the dark side. We have cookies (which you are never ever ever to accept, especially from Laura. She bites.)

I forgot to mention in my previous post: THANK YOU! Someone else who can't stand the Twilight, Miley Cyrus, and Jonas Brothers hype!

~ Livvy

I'm already in the infantry for the Dark Side Army, so I should be good here. XD

Yes; I don't really hate the people or things themselves, but the hype makes me want to put a drill through my skull. (was that descriptive enough?)

Example: I find Twilight okay. I'm not a real fan, but I've read the books and saw the movie. It's just one of those things. But I pretty much never discuss it, for I will be met with "ZONnNGNNgngg EDWARD IS TEH HAWTS!"

Haha, yes, I agree. The books are okay, but I refuse to fall in love with a fictional character, much less a day-walking vampire who sparkles (Sorry, that particular aspect of the books comes up in English class a lot...) I had to listen to some of my friends go absolutely CRAZY because some guy's middle name was Edward. I, as you said, wanted to put a drill through my skull.

~ Livvy

I hate the hype. I also dislike (not hate, dislike) the JoBro's and Miley, but I like Twilight.

But the hype is like .... ARGH. *headdesk*

Hey guess what guys.... *evil grin* ONGZZZZZZZZORZZZZZZ EDDDDWAAAARRRDDDDD IS SUUUHHHHH HAAWWWTTT IM GUNNA MARRY HIM I SWER!

I'm done annoying people

*Disclaimer*

No, I am not going to marry a sparkely fictional vampire named Edward. I will, instead be marrying a cookie. :3

Oh, btw, Laura says welcome.

*locks Laura away in cookie jar* I'm in charge now... Muahahah.

[/insanity]

I hate the fact little kids look up to Miley Cyrus. She is NOT a good role model. D: I miss the days when kids looked up to REAL Disney princesses and such.

I believe cookie marriages are only legal in Vermont. Are you guys going to elope? O:

Hey Haley, welcome to TDNForums :D

My name's Stephanie.

I was into Twilight for a while.........but I wasn't so interested (its still ok) once the movie was out. <_<

Suddenly the people who hadn't read the book started overreacting. Personally I thought the movie sucked :/ But that's my opinion.

Anyways, remember to read the rules and stay active! ;)

Oh yeah, I hope you're used to the insanity around here. You either get over it or become it (:

Hi, to the forums *gives you a rib crashing hug* as they are no meepits around feel free to procced.

PS: I HATE the jobro and miley and so do i JUST HATE hannah montana. :sick02:

Edit: *sees the hugest MUTANT meepit and faints*

:whistle: As everyone else has said, welcome to the forums. I'm relatively new, and those nooby boards are quite irritating :crying:

~*~Welcome ZombiRific~*~

(there are helpful links at the bottom of my post)

First the personal stuff, I love your forum name, and your avatar. Both very neat.

Also I like the simplicity with which you decorated your Uni. The horse shoe necklace is very cute on her.

Congrats on being able to earn and save neopoints. Not something I have ever been very good at.

And I see you are collecting avatars so I must INSIST that you check out NeoAvatars: because it's the best!

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

Forum Highlights and Important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts <-- also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar

My signature also contains links to some of the websites most popular features.