I just bought an (almost) unbuyable from the shops!!

Levana

So, after my jubilation of getting the Chocolate avatar, I actually looked the lucky item up, which I bought for 5,000 NP.

choc_jeran.gif

And I found out that 'Chocolate Jeran' sells for around 95,000 on the Shop Wizard :laughingsmiley: Victory dance! This is the first time I've been able to snag something worth 5,000 and with this much profit!

Have you ever bought an unbuyable (or around that amount) from the shops? What was it and how much did you get for it?

Congrats ;D I sold my chocolate avatar item for around 20k o-x

I used to RS a lot, so I've sold a lot of UB'S x3 Mostly Sporkle Syrups and random backgrounds xDD No draik eggs, sadly D:

er... Draik egg once, it was Blue or Green. I forgot the color...

Used to get MILLIONS of Stamps, and gross foods though

Thye never sold that much (minus the eggs)

Congrats ^^ I am still after that avatar >_<

Congrats!

I never bought an unbuyable from the shops :( I might be *more* able to do so now with AdBlock :D ads were slowing down the loading of pages

I once saw an Earth Faerie Wings but it was sold out when I clicked on it (after a while XD) :( boohoo

I hardly ever RS at the magic shop, but I thought I'd check it out a moment ago... and there was a yellow tuskaninny morphing potion for 12K (around 140K on the TP). I stared at it for about 5 seconds before clicking on it and it was gone. o_O

I'm not much of an RSer.

i use the SSW quite a bit and you would be SHOCKED at the things people are selling for, what equates to pennys on the NP dollar...I have snagged paintbrushes for like 1000 NP us 100000NP, rare weapons, plushies, petpets etc...

either people are pricing things too fast, or getting out of the game and selling off things for dirt cheap, or are simply ignorant....who knows

I would say at least once a week i find someone's shop who is just selling 5-6 rare things uber cheep, i go crazy with the mouse picking them up and reselling for profit $$ cha-ching!!!!$$

i use the SSW quite a bit and you would be SHOCKED at the things people are selling for, what equates to pennys on the NP dollar...I have snagged paintbrushes for like 1000 NP us 100000NP, rare weapons, plushies, petpets etc...

either people are pricing things too fast, or getting out of the game and selling off things for dirt cheap, or are simply ignorant....who knows

I would say at least once a week i find someone's shop who is just selling 5-6 rare things uber cheep, i go crazy with the mouse picking them up and reselling for profit $$ cha-ching!!!!$$

Sounds like an awesome, easy way to make the moneys. I'm a restocker by trade and reseller second and although ive tried my hand at the shop wizard restocking thing, most of my finds are pure dumb luck. Perhaps i should get neopets premium one day. Hmm. That said i have snagged a candy morthog skull, an unbuyable for only 45 k. that was my best so far. As well as the occasional crazy deals when i go around doing quests.