What would you call your Petpet for Turmy to eat it?

The Darkest Faerie

What is the daftest name for a Turmy petpet?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What would you call your Petpet?

• Chicken Nugget
    • Oreo
    • McVities Digestive
    • Lunch
    • Roast Dinner
    • Other (post your name)

So, what would you call your Petpet to encourage Turmy to eat it? Would you call it Lunch and pray it wakes up at lunchtime? Or Roast Dinner and wait until Christmas? You decide! I vote Roast Dinner because it's the perfect name for my Wibreth to try and get Turmy to eat it.

I'd call it 'a hairy turkey twizzler' because it would amuse me. Yes, I'm a sad, sad child.

I'm voting "Oreo". I mean, come on -- America's favorite cookie! Who can't resist an Oreo? :)

I thought this was about Turmaculus? But I agree... I want to show the Symol who's boss too. But what would you call it to show Turmy who's boss?
Yes that's what I mean! Maybe if the Turmaculus eats a Petpet called Symol the Symol will be scared and finally give out the avatar ^_^. Haha. You could call it Turmy or Turmaculus but I sure hope he wouldn't eat one of his own kind...

I like McVites - sounds very healthy for the New Year! I'm actually looking for something creative to call my Harris.

I already got the Symol - can you believe it!! I've even gotten NP from it!

I'm still waiting for Turmy though! Picovade has been a big help with him, now if we could just coax that Avie out of him.

Come on Turmy - eat McVite!!

I vote none of the above, for I called my petpet "Please eat". Please eat the Tenna. xDxD

Haha very nice.

The only thing I've ever tried was naming my pet "Lunch", but that didn't work.

Well, it seemed to work. Turmy didn't take long to eat my petpet, but maybe it's just because I was lucky. Still, that Tenna did look pretty tasty. :eh:

o_O He ate a Tenna??? I'd rather find a Symol and name it Symol. I like the idea of getting 2 avatars in 1: Symol and Turmaculus. If Turmaculus eats my Symol, maybe the Symol will be scared... Check one of the other replies if you don't know what I mean. :P