secret to making neopoints

Dragonis

i like to play a few flash games but iIm really bad at them. save for a few that are level based (faerie caves 2) is there some secret i don't know to making the neopoints. i usually idle at about 10-15k whats the secret to the hundreds of thousands? (i post this topic here because this seems like a broad category and i dont know where it should be)

my secret to success: key quest!

you earn NP in game, and if you manage to get the gold key, you get good prizes which can be (sometimes) sold for high amounts of NP. i actually got my first 1M np using this method..... selling my codestones and neggs.

i also do dailies, but don't play all that many games.

stock market hasn't really paid off too well for me because i invest in penny stocks.

i earn an average of 10k/day with food club.

sometimes i also get 10k from scratchcards, which is always nice :)

well, that's my secret..

Simply: hard work. Nothing is free, or easy. Find games you're good at, invest in stocks, maybe learn to restock or snipe.

To begin with though, it has to be games. Try to play enough games to buy 15k of stocks a day. Find once you can play that give you a full 3k a day. You should be buying 1000 of any stock at 15nps a share each day. Set your sell point and when a stock reaches it, you can sell for a profit. It will build up.

Once you have about 200k you can start seriously restocking or sniping. You can start with less but thats about what you'll need to start seeing some good profits. Restocking is harder, though can be profitable once you get good at it. Sniping is what I do though, thats buying stuff people have mispriced or just sold cheaply, and then selling for a profit. Most of the richest people I know in the game are snipers. Once you know what to buy it becomes very profitable :P

First of all, you need to prioritize - what's important to you? saving up or training?

Regardless of your choice though, I'll list you some games that are "easy" (by easy I mean you can earn around 1000np/game)

Kass Basher. Look for the guide to this game in TDN if you aren't sure how to make 1000np/game on this. This is the singularly easiest-money game on Neopets.

Maths Nightmare. Select Division - Potato Counter. You just need 200ish points before you send score and get 1000np. (in potato counter mode your scores get doubled).

Warrior's Trivia. You just have to memorize one set of answers: ABACDBDCAD. This game has 3 different question sets. I find it easier to just memorize one set of answers, so I only send score every third game (first game, fourth game, seventh game). this might sound tedious to play 7 rounds but all you do is 'end game' for the rounds you don't want to play :P

Roscuro's Run. Play the not-so-easy difficulty. press spacebar everytime you see a hand and try not to get cornered between two plates. Pretty straightforward; you should have 1000pts by the end of second level. Rinse and repeat.

Zurroball. Click on a ball 74 times to get 1000np.

Techo Says. This one's a bit tedious; I don't play this unless i have a lot of spare time after my regular games are done. Get to third level and you're basically guaranteed 1000np/game.

Crisis Courier. This game requires more skill but don;'t give up on it! Once you get the hang of the obstacles and start to memorize levels, you'll breeze through the first three in about a minute or two. That's worth 1000np/game

OTHER GAMES (probably not 1000np/game):

Splat-a-sloth. Straightforward. Make around 400np/game; 500 if you have good reflexes.

extreme potato counter. This one's a bit of a gamble as you have good games and bad games. You can usually make anywhere between 400-1000np/game from this. If you're a really slow counter or you're easily confused, don't play this. A simple tip is simply not to overcorrect yourself. If you counted 34 chances are it's 34, even if you think you missed one. You're better at counting than you think.

Smug Bug Smite. Pretty simple. Once you see the bug, click like you're on berserk to increase your chances of hitting them. Accuracy doesn't play a role in your score so you might as well spam-click.

Meerca Chase. I'm not very good at this. I usually make 300np/game - 500 if I get lucky neggs.

It takes me around 30 minutes to make 20,000np (I didn't list every 1000np/game game I play because you said you're a bad gamer, so I tried to leave out the skill-based games). In one hour I can make around 30-40k, depending how lucky I am that day.

Also, play Adver-Video - you usually get 2 lucky spins out of your five daily spins and I average around 2.5k from that game everyday. Best part is that you can just leave the window open and do other things (restock, train, whatever) and just alt-tab periodically to click buttons.

And take full advantage of Wheel of Slime (do it every 8 hours; on the dot if possible) because that's potentially 2 spins a day (3 if you're some kind of an owl). You get lucky pretty often in that game and I hit 1000 or 2000 about once a day or once every few days.

It's unlikely you're going to read this post and play every game I recommend three times a day immediately - but at least give each one a chance - play them once each day, and if after a week you're still iffy, drop that game and find a new one!

My last tip is to collect bank interest every single day and take the time to work your way through TDN's dailies list. The small amounts of money you make from them stack up over time.

I also recommend playing Plushie Tycoon. That game can easily get you 100k a month, and without much effort once you get it started. You'll want to read a guide, which are really really helpful. A good one can be found here:

http://www.neopets.com/~MapleHood

Just follow the guide and you should be able to rack up neopoints like crazy. I also found it really addicting :P

I also recommend playing Plushie Tycoon. That game can easily get you 100k a month, and without much effort once you get it started. You'll want to read a guide, which are really really helpful. A good one can be found here:

http://www.neopets.com/~MapleHood

Just follow the guide and you should be able to rack up neopoints like crazy. I also found it really addicting :P

Thanks! I've been looking around for a simple PT guide for a while now. I'll give the game a try in january :P