FINALLY U;<

jun

Congrats! That's a pretty rare avatar (at least to my knowledge)

It's strange I knocked it down once and never got the avatar, but then later when I looked in my board preferences after making it shake a couple times, I had the avatar!

I never got the actually event saying i received the avatar, But it was there XD

Actually, after i knocked it down, nothing appeared, I did make a lot of Neopoints (mk like 10k.. big deal XD)

I still play that game. I opened it up today.. and then i realized i already got the avatar XD

I've never knocked it down before...I wish I could make it explode though, according to the screenie on the TDN article about the Coconut Shy, you get 500k for making the cocnut explode!

That game is rigged XD. Otherwise, with the correct aim, I could knock it down in one go!

I Finally knocked one of those stupid Coconuts down...

and got my Evil Coconut Icon... <3

*cheer*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats! I've spent way too much money already trying to get that avatar.

For some reason, coconut shy hasn't been loading on my comp recently (I just get an empty gray rectangle) so I haven't played in a while.

It's funny how you do things over and over again trying to get an avatar and then you feel like you should still be doing them after you get the avatar... kind of like the people that get the Kad avvie and keep on feeding. :laughingsmiley: