Most Hatest Part of The Altador Plot

NeoOlogy

Altador Plot - Very Annoying  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of the Altador Plot do you hate most?

• Finding the oil can
    • Plotting the constellations
    • Finding the Punch Club
    • Drinking the punch
    • Finding Meepit Plushies
    • Healing the Valeolus
    • Fixing the Water Plant
    • Jamming the Gears
    • Finding the Spellbook

I was the same! I managed the water plant on my 6th try, which annoyed me as I'd come up with my own checklist of combinations and that took the majority of the time for me.

The thing I hated about this plot was that petpet.

I never missed a check-up and action as far as I knew but still after 2 hours of almost constant trying I hadn't managed it.

Then I came on here and read the main post about it (titled "I FOUND THE SECRET TO HEALING THE VAEOLUS PETPET!!!!") and I nearly lost all hope as I'd been doing that method already, but somewhere in amongst the posts was one that said to go out and back in and reset it as if it hadn't healed after 10 goes then it would never heal no matter how many you'd managed to get right in a row. So I did that and it worked first time.

I know it's my own stupid fault for not thinking to reset it but I still hate it :angry:

Tigra xx

Finding the spellbook-I looked for half an hour before I realized my coordinates were wrong. :whaa:

im having issues trying to find the spell book i opened the spellbook finder and i put in the sleeper corandates and i tried that link the tell u to use (of course i changed the "x coordinate" and "y coordinate" with my numbers 15,21) and nothing happened!

• 2 months later...

I utter utterly hate the cogs part...

Am still stuck, I've been playing it for nearly 4hrs and nope... nothing. It's either I away from the 15th notch or 2.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not offer real money for Neopets services; this is against Neopet's T&C.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that ahve been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.