Easy Way to get past the Water Plant

Ruffian

How come I keep refreshing and nothing should I refresh certain pages or what?

I was a bit confused about this one myself when I did it. I just went through, refreshing tab after tab. It worked for me after about.. 10-15 minutes. It wasn't as quick for me, but it did work. So just keep trying it. I don't think it matters which ones you refresh. Just make sure you're refreshing all of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I joined neopets recently and started the Altador plot about a month ago. I tried the systematic method so many times thinking I missed a combination, and I'm fairly certain I didn't. I was getting so peeved and gave up. I just came back to it and found this and after about 20 minutes I finally got it. I was so happy! Thank you! I don't know if I could have done it the other way any longer.

• 1 month later...

Basically: open all those pages in separate tabs, then switch randomly through the tabs, refreshing like mad, until you complete the step. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
One of the engineers stops you before you can do anything. "Look, now that the plant's working properly, please don't change anything, okay?"

Oh, my, I feel weak in the knees. I tried the monotonous way three times (xxxx oooo) and tried this method before for about 30 minutes. It finally worked today.

I started at 2:47 and finished at 2:49. I seriously gave up on this thing like 3 months ago! Thank you so much! Now I can finish the rest of the plot!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure that I completely understand? Refresh them all or just a certain one, or what? I've been working on this plot for ages, this step drives me insane. I quit, then I come back lol because I realllllllly want to finish this plot!

Oh wow! :) It worked for me too! Less than a minute and I've finally gotten past this step, thank you so much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've tried this for ages. Not working. Does reloading all tabs at once work? Any advice?

This worked for me and I refreshed each page individually in random orders. THANKS SO MUCH! I used Sunny Neos checkbox thing and it took hours and I didnt even get it!

Yes, the idea is to switch randomly between tabs and refresh madly. This allows you to try a huge number of random combinations extremely rapidly, and hopefully strike the correct one quickly. :yes:

The engineers cheer. "You did it! The water's been rerouted properly, and there'll be no flood."

WAHOO!!

FINALLY! Onward with the plot.

THANKYOU, I tried the xoxo way four times before and it wouldn't work. victory!!

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much!! :laughingsmiley:

cybunny_baby_baby.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finished it! I didn't even noticed I finished until I realized that if I see this message:

One of the engineers stops you before you can do anything. "Look, now that the plant's working properly, please don't change anything, okay?"

that means i'm done. heheh.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because it contained information relating to what is considered cheating by The Neopets Team. Please do not discuss this in your posts. The information listed has been removed.

It has been officially stated in the editorial on multiple occasions that the above methods are not okay on the site and are a freezable offense.