Easy Way to get past the Water Plant

Ruffian

I've tried almost all other methods-even going through all 256 combinations-and have had no luck. I tried this method, but only refreshed a few times on each-still not working. I hope trying it again works and thanks for coming up with such a cool idea. But does anyone have other thoughts as to someone's topic of the water plant maybe being a "state room?" That just makes this whole thing more complicated!!!

I've tried almost all other methods-even going through all 256 combinations-and have had no luck. I tried this method, but only refreshed a few times on each-still not working. I hope trying it again works and thanks for coming up with such a cool idea. But does anyone have other thoughts as to someone's topic of the water plant maybe being a "state room?" That just makes this whole thing more complicated!!!

yeah and then I was so busy refreshing I didn't notice the engineers were yelling at me to stop playing with the wheels and stuff... ^_^ horay and thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really only took like 2 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

I first attempted doing this randomly on my own with no luck. I then systematically went through every possibility with no luck. I then tried this method for around 30 mins until it flooded the city by random, so still no luck. Did you usually refresh a single page, go through them all to refresh, or what did you do?

I first attempted doing this randomly on my own with no luck. I then systematically went through every possibility with no luck. I then tried this method for around 30 mins until it flooded the city by random, so still no luck. Did you usually refresh a single page, go through them all to refresh, or what did you do?

Just refresh all of them randomly. For some it only takes a minute. If you have bad luck, it might take 30 minutes, or more (like me...)..

I've spent hours on this part of the plot in the past and always given up after awhile. Today I came back to it after reading your first post (must have have missed it long time ago) and within 1-2 min of refreshing the pages I finally gotten it and finished the rest of the plots including the spell book. Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

This is taking me forever...

I'm refreshing the tabs randomly...I don't think it's going to work cause I'm doing the same thing over and over. I can't fill 3 tubs at once so I won't get to 4.

But I'll keep trying, any tips? Can I do a fast refresh like without looking type thing or will that mess things up?

The engineers cheer. "You did it! The water's been rerouted properly, and there'll be no flood."

AW nvm :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you sure this works because i got 8 tabs open and i have been going at it for atleast an hour now lol...you said that it is suppose to randomize the controls but looking into it farther i realise when i hit refresh the controls change but when i hit refresh again on the same tab the controls seem to change back to what they originally started at when i opened the tab, i guess i will try it for a bit more but if i can:t get it i don;t think i will bother with it, its to much work, haha :P

Are you sure this works because i got 8 tabs open and i have been going at it for atleast an hour now lol...you said that it is suppose to randomize the controls but looking into it farther i realise when i hit refresh the controls change but when i hit refresh again on the same tab the controls seem to change back to what they originally started at when i opened the tab, i guess i will try it for a bit more but if i can:t get it i don;t think i will bother with it, its to much work, haha :P

HAHA nvm i get what im doing...gotta randomly refresh, sure is boring though

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I did it :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: omg!!!! now to finish the rest...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not triple post. Use the edit button instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...