I FOUND THE SECRET TO HEALING THE VAEOLUS PETPET!!!!

candy_fire33

• 2 weeks later...

WOOHOO! FINALLY!

Thank you reaaaallllly much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a guide for you all, it worked for me. I based it off of this guide and TDN's guide.

1. Enter the Archivist's office (first, you must have the necessary items: Blueberry Pie, Mummy Bandage, and the medicine that used to cost 30K but is actually free, thanks to Finneus)

2. On the minute (example: 3:22:00 NST), click on the sick Vaeolus. Do NOT click on, "Check in on the Vaeolus" or else it will not work! Quickly click on the action the Vaeolus needs.

3. On the next minute (3:23:00 NST), check in on the Vaeolus. Do the action.

4. Keep doing this until the Skeith appears.

MORE IN-DEPTH ON TIMES

1. 3:22:00 NST: Click on the Vaeolus while in the Archivist's office. Do the action he needs.

2. 3:23:00 NST: Check in on the Vaeolus and do the action he needs.

3. 3:24:00 NST: Check in on the Vaeolus and do the action he needs.

4. 3:25:00 NST: Check in on the Vaeolus and do the action he needs.

5. 3:26:00 NST: Check in on the Vaeolus and do the action he needs.

6. 3:27:00 NST: Check in on the Vaeolus and do the action he needs.

7. 3:28:00 NST: Check in on the Vaeolus and do the action he needs.

8. 3:29:00 NST: Check in on the Vaeolus and do the action he needs.

9. 3:30:00 NST: Check in on the Vaeolus and do the action he needs.

10. 3:31:00 NST: Check in on the Vaeolus and do the action he needs.

11: 3:32:00 NST: Check in on the Vaeolus and do the action he needs. A green Skeith from the PPL (Petpet Protection League) will appear.

I hope I helped! And I hope this is not against the rules on TDN Forums (posting a guide inside a guide)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Though I knew the times earlier, I thought once it comes like this for example " Wait, Wait again" i thought I did it wrong! Thanks for the tip! :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

I did everything the same way multiple multiple times. I don't know why it suddenly worked for me, but I'm glad it did. That was the hardest part for me. It felt a little un-needed how tricky it was.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING FOREVER!! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove a moderator's edit

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I did something similar.

I started at 4:05:05 then hit "wait"

Checked back in at 4:06:03 and fed him

checked again at 4:07:05 and gave him medicine

Checked again at 4:08: 04 and waited

It's basically to do it from the time it hits 00 mins 00 secs till the next minute.

It doesn't matter what time it is between then, but it has to be every NT minute.

:)

This.

I wanted to point out that though the method described in the first post is extremely detailed and precise, I actually found it easier to just do it at a random number of seconds every minute (instead of specifically waiting for a number 5 higher than the previous one).

To each his/her own. :laughingsmiley:

• 1 month later...

Cool! The key for me was that if you mess up, you have to reset. I kept on trying without going back to the office, and I couldn't get it XD

I think that you have the entire minute to act; you don't have to do it on these seconds exactly (at least I didn't), but whatever works for you is good :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump a topic that is over 21 days old. Seeing as there aren't much more constructive posts besides 'Thank You's, this topic will be closed.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Noog if you have any questions regarding this action.