I FOUND THE SECRET TO HEALING THE VAEOLUS PETPET!!!!

candy_fire33

:D Yey! I'm so excited, my brother and I just found the perfect method to Healing the Vaeolus on the Neopets Altador Plot :D

We were both trying to heal the Vaeolus Petpet for over and over for just over 5 Hours before we found the correct method! Then finally we worked something out and got it on our first try of that method! It was so lucky because we were about to try to get someone else to heal it for us somehow.

:D ^_^ So here is the exact method on how to complete the Healing the Vaeolus Petpet task.... :)

-Make sure you know which action goes to which pose the Vaeolus Petpet is doing...

You can click http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/vaeolus/ to see a good picture table to learn the actions.

- Then, when you've learnt the actions/poses; Go to the Archivists Room...

Note: You will have to use the neopets time/clock on the top right hand of the neopets page.

- Wait untill exactly on the minute(For example 5:32:00pm), then 'on the minute' click on the Vaeolus Petpet in the Archisits room.

- Then when the page refreshes and you're at the task screen and the petpet is doing a pose Click on the relating Action.

Note: do not click "check in on the Vaeolus" when you first enter the petpet task page

- Then wait one minute, and on 5 seconds past the minute(for example 5:33:05pm) Click "Check in on the Vaeolus" then quickly click on the related action to the pose the petpet is doing. (it's important to chose the correct action)

Note: It doesn't matter at all if you get 2 or 3 or whatever same actions in a row! So if you get "Feed", then "Wait", then "Wait" again, and then "Wait" again, then "bandage".etc...this is totally fine)

- Then wait a minute, and on 10 seconds past the minute(for example 5:33:10) Click on "Check in on the Vaeolus" then quickly click on the related action to the pose the petpet is going.

-Then repeat... clicking on "Check in on the Vaeolus" at 15 seconds past, 20seconds past, 25 seconds past, 30 seconds past, 35 seconds past, 40 seconds past, 45 seconds past, and finally 50 seconds past....And this time the petpet will be healed and a Skeith will come on screen and will present you with a certificate. Task is complete! :king:

:D And then you're done! yay! This method worked on the first time for me and my brother. So good luck.

Are you still a little unsure?...If you want some more explaining on the timing, here it is...

- Here is an example of I did during the "Healing the Vaeolus Petpet" task....

- Start off in the Archivists room...

- 5:32:00pm =Click on the Vaeolus Petpet in the room,

Now you're in the task page, Click on the action relating to the pose the petpets doing...

- 5:33:05pm =Click on "Check in on the Vaelous", and then quickly Click on the related action...either "Feed" or "Wait" or "Bandage" or "Give Medicine"

- 5:34:10pm =Click on "Check in on the Vaelous", and then quickly Click on the related action

- 5:35:15pm =Click on "Check in on the Vaelous", and then quickly Click on the related action

- 5:36:20pm =Click on "Check in on the Vaelous", and then quickly Click on the related action

- 5:37:25pm =Click on "Check in on the Vaelous", and then quickly Click on the related action

- 5:38:30pm =Click on "Check in on the Vaelous", and then quickly Click on the related action

- 5:39:35pm =Click on "Check in on the Vaelous", and then quickly Click on the related action

- 5:40:40pm =Click on "Check in on the Vaelous", and then quickly Click on the related action

- 5:41:45pm =Click on "Check in on the Vaelous", and then quickly Click on the related action

- 5:42:50pm =Click on "Check in on the Vaelous", and then quickly Click on the related action ...And this time the petpet will be healed and a Skeith will come on screen and will present you with a certificate. Task is complete.

NOTE: .... It helps to use a pen and paper to help during the task...

write this down before you start..

00 secs =

05 secs =

10 secs =

15 secs =

20 secs =

25 secs =

30 secs =

40 secs =

45 secs =

50 secs =

-then when you comple the action after the correct time you can tick it off.

Best of luck! Thanks for reading , Have fun! :D

I did something similar.

I started at 4:05:05 then hit "wait"

Checked back in at 4:06:03 and fed him

checked again at 4:07:05 and gave him medicine

Checked again at 4:08: 04 and waited

It's basically to do it from the time it hits 00 mins 00 secs till the next minute.

It doesn't matter what time it is between then, but it has to be every NT minute.

:)

a quick note on something which had me stuck on this part for hours: if you take a look at the url, it keeps track of all 10 of your previous actions. if the petpet is not healed within the 10 actions, RELOAD THE TASK by re-entering it from the archivist room. if you attempt to continue from where you left off, you will never get it to heal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i just wanted to thank you for saving me from another 3 hours of failure. your secret worked the first time for me with the exception that i had to check on the vaeolus one more time at 55 seconds after in the next minute. i'm grateful you posted your way of healing the little petpet.

• 2 weeks later...

Mk.. i was having many problems with this area (first one item didn't show, ect, time, ect.) BUT I was getting ready to rub this in your face to say it didnt work.... BUT I WORKED PERFECTLY XD GOSH! i was soo trilled! You really did think of something good!

OMG!!! This worked soooooo well! Thanx!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did the first method, and second method mentioned

I have all the materials nessacary. But it is just not getting it for me. Please help ><

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not do plots on side accounts. This is against the Neopets T&C.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...