About Retrieving Hifflo

Anique

It seemed to me, that after I found the first angle to unlock a gem, I needed to turn the opal three steps for the next gem and then again three steps for the last gem. I have no way of checking this (because I have now completed the step), but maybe this will speed things up for those that still have to do it.

Good luck everyone with all the missions!

From what I've seen, it's different for different people. I've had the opal light up different gems only one step apart. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having trouble getting the opal image to show up. I click on the mission part but when the picture of the opal is supposed to be there its a blank screen with just the captioning under it.

You need to have Adobe Flash player installed for this plot part to work. :yes: If that's not the problem, you might want to try clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page.

Does anyone have some tips for this hifflo part?

I can't get past it. =/ I'm beginning to wonder if I even understand what I'm supposed to be doing, seeing as I don't think it's possible to get three gems when the page resets itself every time I turn the opal... D;

I hope so :O That sounds even more frustrating, seeing as I just couldn't get any to light up in general.

I'm going to try again later so we'll see what happens D;

EDIT: Deckar

Woo! We're two for two!

There was a glitch... but it was with my browzer I believe. Because I spent like an hour trying to figure it out in Opera 9.27, but as soon as I went to IE, I got it on the second try. The problems I was expirencing in Opera were nonexistant in IE. So if you're crazy like me, and you use Opera because it runs faster on your computer... use IE for this plot. XD

The problem you encountered is probably due to Flash player - Adobe makes sure Flash works well in IE, versions for other browsers run much slower. <_<