Favorite

lemonest

Favorite  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fave petpet of this new mini-plot?

• Drym
    • Dipni
    • Hifflo
    • Kassegat
    • Oukin
    • Pinixy

I like the kitty cat Kassegat. ^^ Although it was a tossup for me between that and the Pinixy...

On a side note, these pets certainly look a lot different to previous petpets. But they're all pretty cool so I can't see why people wouldn't be able to find at least 1 favourite ;p.

=Cameron=

My favorite is Kassegat. But it's hard to choose, since all of them are cute... If you're right, lemonest, that would be great! I think they have a link with the other function of petpet park...

Step inside the secret world of Petpets! The Neopets team brings you an all new adventure starring the Neopets' trusted companions - Petpets! In the virtual world of Petpet Park, you'll choose from six new Petpet species, help train them through games, activities and challenges, customize them, and take them out to explore the park and meet friends.

Soon you'll be able to experience the lives of Petpets like never before:

* Discover new species

* Adopt your very own

* Play games

* Chat with friends

...and much more.

Maybe they are part of a new game...

My favorite's the Hifflo. It's such a cute color, unlike the Oukin. Plus the Hifflo puts a new spin on the rhino/hippo. I never really liked those animals much before, but now my view of them has almost totally changed because they must be good for something if such a cute picture can be made based on them.

--------------------------

Like everyone's been saying - Click my vxOW.gifZAmi.gif7a3Z.gif or they'll die!

From my first look at all of them, my favourite is Pinixy because she's very cute yet mischievous...