Possible Mini-Plot Looming!

Superfly

Howdy everyone! In this weeks Neopian Times it was hinted that a mini-plot might be starting up within the next week. Take a look at this quote.

"So, the Grand Opening Celebration that you see now is an introduction to the world of Petpet Park. More info on Petpet Park itself is coming soon, and there might even be a small mini-plot starting possibly next week, maybe, but don't tell anyone we told you. :P" ~The Neopian Times

The Daily Neopets has excellent plot coverage and our plot headquarters is currently on high alert to be expecting a plot at any time now.

ppx_nav_drym.pngppx_nav_logo.pngppx_nav_drym.png

Cool! There might be a plot soon. TDN has the best plot coverage.

It has been stated that this is a mini-plot. Now, if you remember the Altador Plot was called "mini-plot", so perhaps we could see another only puzzles plot. I kinda hope so, because they are more fun! More information will be provided as we know it. Stay tuned to TDN for the breaking plot news, we are your #1 Neopets resource. For now, you can look at our content page for Petpet Park which provides you tips for the first game that was released : Petpet Pair-Up.

What are you opinions? Going by the context of the statement made by Neopets, we believe that it will have something to do with the Petpet Park, but that's all we have to work with. Got an idea? Share it with us on our Neopets Community Forums at tdnForums.com

Thanks to Paul for finding this ;)

Trying to take credit eh? This will be my last piece of work by my amazing boredom eye. Tomorrow the Nightmare begins :P

But I think this may revolve around the Petpet park.

Thanks for poking me on MSN about it. I'm sure Anime would've seen it sooner or later. xD She reads every single word of the darn thing every darn week.

Ohhh, interesting :D

I'm gonna participate in the mini-plot for sure...even if it gets on the boring side at times :P Plus, really any plot/big site event can get me re-addicted to Neopets again ^___^

But if this plot is gonna be like the Altador Plot, will we be able to finish the plot at another time? (as in-we can still finish the Altador Plot, that's what I'm trying to say :P)

edit: :O! 200th post =D

OHHH yes!! i was getting BORED with current world events *goes into trophy hunting mode*

Yeey a plot! I like the idea of a new one and maybe it's a discovery of a new place on neopian world, just as Altador was...

Gosh i certainly hope so...i was waiting for a new world to come along what with altador and shenkuu recently.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

YAAY!! a (mini-)plot would be so much fun now!! ^_^

and then the prizes... i can't wait!!!

Some1's thinking too far! First the plot! xD I like prizes too but beeing in a plot is even more exiting! :))

Oh Plots! Yay!

I agree with naalaro, it was about time we had something else to do around here!

Post AC I've just been avatar & book hunting and training...

I think it's safe to say it will have something to do with petpet park, and

although a discovery plot would be awesome I'm hoping that it will reveal

that they are expanding what all you can do with your petpet. Like maybe customization...?

Like maybe customization...?

(I like the idea of petpet customization ;) Hopefully it's introduced with the introduction of the miniplot :P)

But I have high doubts that this plot will start tomorrow (August-remember it's the last day of August tomorrow ;))...like, I predict it will start sometime into the 2nd week of September?

If there's prizes for the plot, I doubt they're gonna be really good-kinda like the Altador Plot prizes. They're inexpensive :P

I like the idea of a new one and maybe it's a discovery of a new place on neopian world, just as Altador was...

Me too, but I'm thinking this Petpet Park plot will take place in Neopia Central. I'm just assuming that, it's not a final guess ;)

Well, TNT won't update the news before Tuesday (which will be wednesday news), because it's Labour Day on Monday. I guess it could be out by Friday, or the week after. Depending how close they are from the release. But they generaly don't hint people in the Neopian Times about things that won't happen. So in all cases, be sure that The Daily Neopets is ready to cover the event and help you to get all possible prizes :D.

Me too, but I'm thinking this Petpet Park plot will take place in Neopia Central. I'm just assuming that, it's not a final guess ;)

In the place of Neopian central? The first and the most knownable place on the neopia world.. Doubt it.. But everything is possible!

Well, TNT won't update the news before Tuesday (which will be wednesday news), because it's Labour Day on Monday. I guess it could be out by Friday, or the week after. Depending how close they are from the release. But they generaly don't hint people in the Neopian Times about things that won't happen. So in all cases, be sure that The Daily Neopets is ready to cover the event and help you to get all possible prizes :D.

I think they could start the very beggining comic or something on the Labour day too..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.