Trophy and Prize Information!

Superfly

Hello everyone,

trophy_104.gifWe have been able to quickly create our Altador Cup 3 Prizes page. On this page you can easily see all the trophies and what the requirements were to obtain them. We have also compiled a complete list of all the prize items, and display nicely how many points they can be purchased for in the AC Prize Shop.

Once again, take a peek at our Altador Cup 3 Prizes page so you know what prizes you should get at the AC Prize Shop.

On behalf of The Daily Neopets Altador Cup Coverage, we would like to thank all of our visitors for making TDN your #1 stop for anything Altador Cup. Our great team of staff members have all worked hard, each taking part of the load to make our Altador Cup Coverage a breeze. You guys, our visitors, are great people and we loved hearing all of your comments in all of our news posts. Thanks again.

Thank you to everybody who visited TDN to get their daily dose of AC news and chat! If you have suggestions for next year, we will be happy to hear read you! (Just post in this thread or use the contact form on the site).

Congrats staffers!!! You all rock!! I am sure that I can say on behalf of all (most) of us that we appreciate the work you have put into the coverage for ACIII!!! *more cookies and pizza* :D

On a side note: TJ the price for the Slushie Slinger Plushie is 1,000 points not 700 :) Just thought I should let you know!!

Congrats staffers!!! You all rock!! I am sure that I can say on behalf of all (most) of us that we appreciate the work you have put into the coverage for ACIII!!! *more cookies and pizza* :D

On a side note: TJ the price for the Slushie Slinger Plushie is 1,000 points not 700 :) Just thought I should let you know!!

It has been fixed. :D Thanks for pointing that out. x_x I'm only human and I do make mistakes. :O

Don't worry TJ, we know!! It's not like you have a lil' alien inside your head that tells you what to do :shiftyeyes_anim:

I like the page layout. It is much easier to read than the acutal shop itself!!

Congrats staff members. You did really well with AC III coverage.

I agree the coverage was wonderful! Better than they do on some sports pages! Thanks! By the way is it just me or are the ACIII boards getting heated due to prizes? LOL

Guest Krawk Islander
how do you get the Reserve Player trophy

That is awarded for who joined the winning teams in the finals. :)

And thanks everyone for your comments on our coverage. Remember, we'll be back next year for more. :P

I would like to ask whats the difference between Starting Player and Reserve Player.

I would like to ask whats the difference between Starting Player and Reserve Player.

Read the thread before posting? This was already posted....and answered

That is awarded for who joined the winning teams in the finals.

Read the thread before posting? This was already posted....and answered

To be fair it wasn't really answered. I mean yeah, join the winning teams, but then how do you rise to Starting Player? More points?

well im mad cause was with roo island and i started a week and a half after the toruny started and i didnt get any medals so how do i get them

Did you play? :P

To be fair it wasn't really answered. I mean yeah, join the winning teams, but then how do you rise to Starting Player? More points?

No, if you join the team in the finals, you will automatically get a Reserve Player trophy, independently of points.

A big congratulations to the TDN staffers for running the best AC coverage on the net! :D

No, if you join the team in the finals, you will automatically get a Reserve Player trophy, independently of points.
but then how do you rise to Starting Player?

;)

ok i played and did it ok i didnt just join in the finals and i got lvl 2 not high but still so its unfair and yes i visited the prize shop

So you did get awarded the avatar/site theme/points but not the trophy? Then I don't know what happened, sorry. :/

Thanks Theo.

Don't tell anybody, but we are glad the AC is over ;p

Not me, I miss playing Yooyuball already...

And the boards - KILL and WAM...

Not me, I miss playing Yooyuball already...

And the boards - KILL and WAM...

I won't miss the Altador Cup at all until next year...

I had enough. It's insane and prizes are euuurrggg...