Level/Prize Points ratio

MariaWB

Well, I only played enough to reach Level 3, and I only did that because I was almost there when I just didn't feel like playing anymore. I got just over 1800 points, I think it was 1805. So it's fair to guess that you get 600 points per level, right?

Well that depends I got Rank 2 and I got 1,400 and something points. So that would mean 700 points per level for me :S Lols.. I am not quite sure if your theory works Maria!!

I still think it does - I got 5 points over the 600 pr Level score, so maybe you got 1/3 of the way towards Level 3 and therefor got 1/3 more points than if you'd landed exactly on Level 2? ;)

Possibly that could work, not sure though :S

PUNKIN: So that would mean that someone who scored very few goals, max 3 pr. game, but played 100 games, would get less points than a person who scored 10+ goals pr game but only played 30 games?

That doesn't seem right to me!! It wouldn't be fair for the people who played more games.

Sam of DC: In order to see if my theory is right, all I need is your level and the amount of prize points you got =)

If someone wants to be more precise, they can go to TDNs calculator and also post, how close to the next level they were. That will tell me if I'm right about what I answered m3leana: that you get extra points depending on how far towards the next level you are.