Which Team will you join next year?

DiamondZ

Here are the teams I might join next year (in order of how badly I want to join them)

1. Kreludor
  2. Tyrannia
  3. Lost Desert
  4. Meridell

I wanted to join Kreludor this year, but I settled on Altador. I thought I made a bad choice...and I did, kinda :sad01_anim:

Faerieland! Even if they are pretty much the worst team, I will always join them! And just like V says, the year they don't play I will be disappointed as well about my team. Not sure who I will join the year that Faerieland is gone...I'll still play of course.

I was debating about a few different teams this year (Mystery Island, Shenkuu, and LD to be precise), this being my first year participating in the AC. In the end I settled on Shenkuu, though I'm not really sure why. I've grown to like them. They're my team, so I'll be playing on Shenkuu's team for as long as I play Neopets.

^_^

Guest Krawk Islander
Ashley, you're in luck, Next year, Players from some of the top teams will be joining faerieland or Kiko lake.

You do realize it's a joke between top players, right? :guiltysmiley:

Anyways:

1- Lost Desert (if KI wins)

2- Maraqua (return to my home team? Maybe...)

3- Shenkuu

Guest Krawk Islander
I think some are taking it as a joke, but I have seen afew members say that would (seriously :P )

We on KILL were just kidding when we said that, though. :laughingsmiley:

I'd never join a team lower than MQ's standards, seriously.

I can't decide between Lost Desert and Shenkuu

I won't join Krawk Island or Roo Island, because they'll be flooded with a bunch of freeloaders hoping for an easy win.

Same as this year!! Krawk Island!!! I will join them every year if I am still on!! Loyalty!!!

You do realize it's a joke between top players, right? :guiltysmiley:

Anyways:

1- Lost Desert (if KI wins)

2- Maraqua (return to my home team? Maybe...)

3- Shenkuu

Oh oh oh yes. You will joins ussssss!!

*uses hypnotic ninjitsu*

I guess I'll stick with Maraqua for a while yet. I am in a Maraquan guild after all. :P

if its rigged, the KI will be first

so far, all teams that got 2nd place got 1st the next year. thats happened one time, though, so cant say it proves anything

also all teams that got 1st place dropped down to 7th. if RI drops down to 7th next year and KI wins the cup, then the AC is definitely rigged

i wont be joining KI, cause of the freeloaders and that Dasher is leaving. i wonder who will replace him