Kyou Kara Maou

Guest Levy

Guest Levy

Anyone familiar with the anime series, Kyou Kara Maou? It's the theme for a Sig of the Week contest on some other forums I am a member to and I have no clue what it is. A little help?

Anyone familiar with the anime series, Kyou Kara Maou? It's the theme for a Sig of the Week contest on some other forums I am a member to and I have no clue what it is. A little help?

Nope. I searched the title, but didn't find much.

OT: The only pathetic conclusion I came to is that one of the guys looks like Uryu in Bleach. Mr. Last Quincy is in deep trouble right now. How typical! At least Chad's getting break from the trouble. Sliced, choked, and kidnapped...What was next??

Heather

• 13 years later...

Kyo Kara Maoh! is a series of Japanese light novels, one of my favorite series that filled with fantastic creatures and interesting characters, but there some some similar animes like kyo kara maoh that are more interesting .

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. This topic was over a decade old.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic