• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 9<
  3. 3. Most Goals scored against you

• 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-9
    • 9<

Hi! I was wondering how many goals you score against a team (max. and average). And How many goals scored against you!

I have scored a max. of 10 (I have scored 10, 3-5 times, 2 of those against Meridell)

I average about 5-7 goals a game

I have had actually only had 1 goal scored against me the season.

Feel Free to tell us about it...

My highest score is 9 and I average around 7 goals each game. The highest I've had scored agaisnt me was 2. I haven't had a single draw and only (if I remember correctly) 3 loses at the beginning but i never posted those =D

I score around 6-0, but I have reached 8-0 once. By the way, you need to put up a poll option of 0 goals scored against you.

My best is 14-0, and I have a few 12-0 then...

Average : 7.5 goals per match.

They don't score me unless I get distracted and give up the game. Then I restart :P

My high score is 14-0 as well ^_^ I've done that quite a few times now.

By my goals scored/wins my average is 6-7 goals per game, but thats climbing now since I'm getting better at the game :P I'm pretty sure the most an other team has scored against me is just 1, usually when I'm sick of trying to score with a Mutant Yooyu so I let them have it... I don't remember any games where they got more than that anyway!

My high score was 15-0 that was only one game, I've had 4-5 13-0 games, I average about 8 goals a game, I left the room once and gave up 2 goals, that's the most I've conceded.

My highest was 14-0 :), but usually 8-0 to 9-0. I usually don't let them goal, but that was another case when I couldn't get the Ice YYB into their goal for over a minute. I just let them do it in order to get another ball.

Oh, also I'd like to say that I'm one crazy person keeping track of all her YYB scores... I have them written in a text file XD.

Not at all. I once thought of doing so as well, but dropped that out when I realized I already missed a bunch of scores before having this idea.

I score around 6-0, but I have reached 8-0 once. By the way, you need to put up a poll option of 0 goals scored against you.

And the '9 or more' option should be 9> - 9<means '9 or less' =)

I don't get scored against any more, except once today. And I haven't lost a game since day one. I just keep control of the ball through the entire game so they don't get the chance =)

Actually, the proper notation for '9 or more' is '>=9'. :P

I usually score about 7 goals a game, with my best game every being 13-0. My strategy is targeted towards constant ball possession, so I think I've only been scored against once or twice (at most once per game).

My best score so far is 15-0 and average of eith 5-6 or 9-10.

My highest score is 15-0 (ive had 16-0's too, but TNT dont count those..) And my current average is: 12,149 goals per game, though I think it might drop a bit, since I changed computer and the one I am using now is lagging a bit, making it harder to score fast, because the time moves as fast as always!