A quick question about the prizes...

gatomonic

So I completed the plot awhile back and when I first went to collect my prize, my connection timed out. I refreshed and the king told I already got my prize for the day, but actually I never did.

So here I am no prizes, no neopoints, no sidebar theme, nothing. (I do have the avatar, though!)

Is there anyway I can fix this? Because, really, I only did it for the sidebar. :'(

Did you try going back the next day? :S If it still doesn't work, you may want to contact TNT about it. Either way, the Altador Plot prizes so far have not been anything to scream about. 5k and a few items that aren't of any significant use or value, and the prizes that follow afterwards are not impressive either.

Kind of disappointing. :(

I suggest you contact TNT about it and quickly. The longer you wait, the worse it'll get, I think.

You could do many things in this situation.

1. Run around the NeoBoards, act like a noob, and eventually get frozen. (not recommended....seriously..)

2. Try to complete the last step of the plot again. (if possible)

3. Submit a bug report to TNT and explain the situation.

I would try the 3rd one. :P

Yes, if this is happening, it is definitely a glitch and should be reported to TNT. You could also try clearing your browser's cache just in case it has something to do with the problem. :yes:

Yeah, I did try going back, but nothing. :/ I know the prizes aren't that great, but I really only wanted the sidebar theme. :)

Actually, I disagree. I finished the plot only a few days ago and have gone back each day and the additional prizes include (so far) an Altachuck (which I think is cuter than a Christmas Dogglefox), a shield (which may suck - I only do battles out of boredom and can't tell if it helps or not) and a chocolate lupe.

Those alone aren't good enough to do the whole plot for, but if you've already done the plot, then it doesn't hurt to keep going back - and I certainly would poke the Neopets Team over the np, so why not poke them for a sidebar theme while you're at it?

Actually, I disagree. I finished the plot only a few days ago and have gone back each day and the additional prizes include (so far) an Altachuck (which I think is cuter than a Christmas Dogglefox), a shield (which may suck - I only do battles out of boredom and can't tell if it helps or not) and a chocolate lupe.

The problem is thousands of people get the same things, making these items almost worthless, with the exception of the Altachuck maybe which still fetches about 800 np. Most of the time is just items like Altadorian foods, plushies, motes and shells, which are so price-deflated they rarely fetch more than 10 np. Hardly worth going back everyday for.

• 4 weeks later...
So I completed the plot awhile back and when I first went to collect my prize, my connection timed out. I refreshed and the king told I already got my prize for the day, but actually I never did.

So here I am no prizes, no neopoints, no sidebar theme, nothing. (I do have the avatar, though!)

Is there anyway I can fix this? Because, really, I only did it for the sidebar. :'(

Aw. :( I'm sorry to hear that. Did you report it to TNT? They seem to have lots of glitches going on nat the moment. o.o

to get the avatar for the plot you just had to collect your prizes the day after you finished the plot. i remembered to go collect them and go the avvie :)

got it, thanks ~warriorcatsforever~ for help. :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

yeah, tnt is really having a thing with glitches lately. i don't know what it is. i recently had 200k eaten by the np, sigh. :( go figure. :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.