New Achievements

Blurrz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Achievement: Play all four games at least one time

So... you're capable of playing all four games, eh? Having well-rounded players like you is essential to a good showing in this year's tournament.

Altadorian Archives has been added to your Inventory for your accomplishment.

For the record, we're working on compiling information on these achievements for our coverage, so any data you guys have got on them would come in handy. :yes:

I think that it's interesting that TNT added a bunch of achievements for the AC this year. I wonder how many there are. I also bet that I won't be getting most of the ones for YYB. I'm so terrible at that game!

Is the Golden Laurel Circlet, axe and cloak wearable?

Won the circlet earlier in the morning but it still hasn't been added to my inventory :(

What Cloak? Sadly, the circlet and axe are battledome items, probably useless ones too XD

After saving 50 yooyuballs, the prize for achievement is a Mystical White Cloak. Also not wearable. :grrr:

The complete list (thus far) is:

• Play all four games at least once
  • Win five Yooyuball matches
  • Score 10 goals with a Clockwork Yooyu
  • Win five Yooyuball games with 14 goals scored in each game
  • Win 10 Yooyuball games with 10 or more goals scored in each
  • Score 50 Yooyuball goals in the first round
  • Save 50 goals in Yooyuball
  • Play Shootout Showdown 40 times scoring a minimum of 5 goals each time

Okay, what am I missing here? I have won 10 games and have 94 goals so far, but where are these supposed to pop up?

Okay, what am I missing here? I have won 10 games and have 94 goals so far, but where are these supposed to pop up?

If you aren't sure if you got the achievement, check your inventory for the prize item that goes with getting the achievement.

Got another, this was from a friend so I couldn't screenie;

Achievement: Play Make Some Noise 100 times with a minimum score of 6,000

You must have vocal chords of steel, my friend. How you managed to get at least 6,000 points in a hundred games of Make Some Noise, well... let's just say that's a total I won't be challenging anytime soon.

Altador Cheeseburger has been added to your Inventory for your accomplishment

I was wondering what the Terror Mountain layout looks. I'd like to see how all the layouts look...

I only got the 5 wins and 50 goals achievements (If only I saved them). I've been playing Yooyuball straight since the games started.

I guess I can post others that I get. LET'S START NOW!!! (I'll obviously keep checking in to add others).

EDIT: It won't let me. How did you guys do it??

I figured it out, its because I was playing large mode. There's no notification unless you're in normal. I did get the items :)

I just got his one, for Slushie Slinger.

Achievement: Play Slushie Slinger 50 times with a minimum score of 200

50 games of Slushie Slinger with a score of 200 or more? You sure do know your way around a slushie counter! You'll definitely be making a difference when it counts in this tournament...

Nectar of the Heroes has been added to your Inventory for your accomplishment.

Announcements