Eggcave Discussion Topic

-Ryan

Ok, here's the veiwing thread: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16151&hl=

Here, you post your eggs HERE and we'll take them and put them on the veiwing thread for everyone to see.

Remember that you can only have 5 adoptables in your siggy at once, and saying please click my eggs and nothing else is spamming.

Ok, well I guess that's it. Post away now.

Ok, not my best idea. Just post your eggs and we'll figure something out.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be so much easier with a staff member. D:

Ok, how about this? Everyone post the BBCcode for your egg, but put a space between the l and the closing tag.

Hey,

I'll make the viewing thread... soon? Anywhere from now to another hour.

EDIT: I need the BBcode to make the thread. :O

Well, I made the thread.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16151

You can all post the BBcode for your eggs here, and I'll add them as soon as I see them.

Also, if you want, post a link to your egg cave profile, and I'll link to it, like the DC viewing thread.

Thanks!

All eggs have been added to the viewing thread. :)

Squirrel,

I don't really care if people post in that thread, it might help them to get more views :)

So they can do it like that.

And... when I was adding everyone else's, I forgot to do yours. :O

Sorry!

I'll add them right away.

EDIT: *pokes Anime's post below* I'll wait and see what Squirrel says about that before I add his eggs to the other thread.

Personally I think we need to hold off on this for a while. The DC thread was started up when DC was for sure stable. EC here jsut started. We still don't know if it'll still be going strong in a few months (no offense to Ian or anything, but you never know how sites like this will do).

Yes, but then our eggs won't get any clicks and die if we don't have a way for people to veiw them so regardless of whether it will certainly take off or not, we need some way to let other people veiw our eggs.

Ah, good point. xD Wasn't thinking of that.

ATTN: You may each post on the viewing thread ONCE. Keep up with your own eggs. See my red edit at the top of that thread for reasons. I'll pin this at 10 pages and the viewing thread at... 20 posts? I'll figure it out.

Hmm, so what's up with the Calla and Terra eggs? D'you think think they are so incredibly rare or just not released yet? Personally, I'm going with the latter, but you never know. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing the Terra egg evolvutions, though. :)

The viewing thread is working wonders for us. :O

You can also put them on your Neopets lookup if you like, they will get more views.

And...

Crap at your levels indeed.

That was my first thought when I saw them.

I'm afraid to put the eggs on my lookup. You remember when people on Neo first found out about Dragcave? Everyone had them on their lookup and petpages, they even had guilds and boards. Eventually though they got Banned by TNT and TNT sent out warnings to people.

Didn't they even mention it in the News before sending the warnings :(?

At least we have TDN *hugs Jerry*.

The viewing thread is nice in getting views for all of our eggs.

I say that Egg Cave will get mighty popular - it's been up for less than a week - but so many people from TDN are there.

Now that my dragons are adults, I'm going to add my eggs into my sig.

@de_awesome_shoyru: Only a few people have been known to get Calla or Terron eggs. Maybe some more people will get them soon.